First Day one the Job

Ava's Point of view:

Today is the Day! My Very First day On the Job. Who knew that I would be working for the FBI. I even Impressed Myself! Let's just say I'm that childish and yet kinda Nerdy type of Girl. My mom Always said that when I'm older I'll be Working in a Corner store or in a restaurant as a waitress. But Ha! I Proved her wrong.

End of Pont of view

Ava quickly Got her car keys and Got in her car. She Drove to the FBI Chicago Field Office. She got there in less than 9 minutes. She ran into the Building and was greated by a Tall brunette. "Name?" snapped the Brunette . " Ava, Ava Miller". Ava snapped back while looking around. "Okay, MS.Miller go to room A5 and Mr.Davidson will be meeting with you." She explained while looking at her Computer.

Ava's Point of view

I need to go to Room A5. Hmm A2,A3,A4, Oh A5. I opened the door and Saw two Guys. One was sitting behind the desk and the other one was sitting In front of the Desk. "MS.Miller we have been expecting you" Nodded the Guy behind the desk. "Oh, Hi did I come late?" I nervously said. "Oh No, You came just on time" He smiled. "Ms.Miller meet Mr.Johnson, he will be your partner" I reached to shake his hand, but he pulled away. "Hi, Nice to meet you" I smiled just in case I made a bad entrance. "It wasn't nice to meet you" He Grinned. There is Something Weird about this Johnson guy but I can't seem to lay a finger it.