Flirty! Kokichi x reader

This is requested by myself 👍))

Kokichi's POV:

I was sitting on my bed thinking about who I can mess with today. "Hmm, I could go mess with y/n!" I said to myself. Now that I think about it, she's pretty cute! I know I like her. I mean what's not to like! She's pretty-NO gorgeous and funny and-

My thoughts were cut off by a knock at the door. I walked over happily and opened the door to see my favorite girl. Y/n. "Hey Kokichi! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today!" She said with her adorable smile.

Y/n's POV:

I smiled at him as he let me in. "Aww eager to hang out with me I see!" He flirted. My face went pink. "I don't know what y-you're talking about!" I stuttered. He smiled "Oh really? Your pick face says otherwise." He got closer and I blushed harder. His lips gently touched mine..WAIT HIS LIPS ARE TOUCHING MINE?! THE KOKICHI OUMA IS KISSING ME?!

I started kissing back after a few seconds. I felt his tongue touch my lips, asking for entrance. I decided to tease him and rejected his attempt. Then I felt him squeeze my thigh causing me to gasp. He took the opportunity to slip his tounge in my mouth. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Author's POV:

Kokichi pulled away as both of them panted. "I like- no. I love you Y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and held her hands. "I love you too Kokichi. Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

The rest of the night was filled with..

Cuddles

And make out sessions

(Hope you enjoyed! Please request! Byeeee!)
-GothGamer