-Chapter 4-

He adjusted his aim, and pulled the trigger.
You saw the bullet flying towards your face in slow motion. You saw a glimpse of yellow in your peripheral vision right before you shut your eyes.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You heard an unfamiliar voice shout.
You waited a few seconds and you weren't dead. The bullet didn't hit you.
You open your eyes and see.. your ex.. CHICA.. laying on the bed, in front of you, bleeding from a bullet wound.
"C-CHICA?!" You shout. You were in disbelief. Was she really dead?!
"W-What?! N-No! This can't be!" Pure guy shouted in anger.
He aligned the gun to your head again, and pulled the trigger, but it was out of ammo.
"GOSH DIDDLY DARN IT! H-HOW?!" He yelled in anger, again.
He threw his gun down and stormed out of the room. He was looking for another weapon. And you knew that for a fact. He was going to be back soon, and you had to think of something.
"C-Chica.. is that really y-you..?" Your eyes filled with tears at the sight of it.
"Y-Yes.. Y/N. It is.." Chica said, coughing up blood.
"N-No.. chica, WHY?!"
"Y/N.. I still love you.. remember how I always said I would take a bullet for you..? Good times.. remember..?"

[FLASHBACK]

"Wow.. Chica! Thank you so much! This is the best day ever!" You sniffed the bouquet bright red roses.

"Anything for you, darling! Happy valentine's day!" Chica said, pulling you into a tight hug. "I would do anything to make you happy.. even take a bullet for you! I love you, honey!"

"I love you too, chica.." you smiled back at her.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"O-Oh my god.. chica.. I missed you so much! CHICA!" You shouted. Not with anger or sadness, with thankfulness that you could finally see her again.
"I missed you too, Y/N I still love you.. remember that.." Her head fell to the side. "Bleh.."
That feeling of thankfulness turned into sadness and hatefulness.
"CHICA... NO... I STILL..." tears filled your eyes.
"I STILL LOVE YOU!! I WILL REVENGE YOU, CHICA!" Through your deep emotions, you had so much adrenaline that you tore apart the ropes that bounded you.

"I WILL kill you, purple guy."