INTRODUCTION

Yu-chan and i were bestfriends since birth along with his brother tsukasa though he tends to be too clingy around yu-chan,if you're wondering why i don't have a nickname for tsukasa well........
.
.
.
.
I do have one for him which is tsuwukasa(cause his uwú) or tsu-chan but i rarely call him that for a specific reason which you don't want to know.............,
anyways....where was i...ah! yes! if you're wondering what i look like...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I look like a UNICORN, just joking hahaha welllll i have...
(h/c)=hair color
(e/c)=eyes color
(h/l)=hair length
and thats pretty much it for my basic appearance,and now for my personality umm according to yu-chan i'm kind,sweet,and a waifu material;),...from tsu-chan he said i'm stubborn,calm,and intellegent which thank you for that tsuwúkasa(tsukasa:you're welcome dear~!!!now where's my beloved amane*cue yu-chan running away*)
And for my past before i became a school mystery,hm???oh! yes i'm currently a school mystery infact my number was zero which is quite ironic since it's the same number as my grades in math test despite being smart on other subjects,and for what i was called....you'll find out later...now let's resume on my past,basically i live a shi-i mean!!!wonderful life being abused by my father when my mom wasn't home and my mom being blinded by work to see my suffering which i thank my mom for that yayyy*rolls eyes* ,
and finally being chased around the school by my beloved serial killer-kun-~-,andddd getting killed on the rooftop which that motherfu-i mean!!!killer-kun! pushed me off after stabbing my neck,and it's pretty much that oh!and it was a fun experience,i also got to bashed him with a bat with all my might(me:all might??dat u???) in the head rendering him dead before i bled to death.....,,though it was sad i didn't get to say goodbye to yu-chan and tsu-chan,it was regretful but oh well!!!now...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you ready for my ghost adventure....?

(sorry for the mistakes you've seen in these story it's my first time making one and also i apologize if you think it's too short byeee~~!!dears~!!!🖤🥀🦋)