Chapter 3. New teacher

First day of school, Ryan is excited. Ryan woke up earlier than usual and went for a morning jog to calm his excited nerves. He took his mother with him as doctors said a little exercise will do better for her.

Amanda is walking along the side walk wearing a grumpy expression while her son is running a few feet away from her. Her jet black hair is tied in a messy bun. She looks like she came here straight out of the bed. Well, that is true. Her son has a habit of jogging first thing in the morning and dragged her along with him. It's not that she is not a morning person, but who would like to exercise this early in the morning anyway? Not her.

After dealing with his whiny mother and getting ready for the school, Ryan started for the school on his bicycle. His school is not far from his home yet it takes more than half an hour to reach by foot. Reaching school and parking his bike he went to the student helping center to take his schedule for the year.

Walking through the corridors Ryan saw some of his classmates and nodded his head as a greeting. When he took a turn he saw the jocks bullying someone. Although Ryan is a nerd and isn't popular he is lucky enough to not get bullied. Or is it his face? Some of his classmates even told him that he looks scary.

Ryan is not a muscular guy, not like the jocks, he's more of a surfer looking dude and he is taller than most of people in his school. He is 6' feet as he grew a few inches through the last summer according to his mother he will grow few more inches. His father was 6' 2" and his mother is 5' 7". Thanks to both of them he always was taller than his friends throughout his high school life. That's what put most of the bullies off his back. Not to mention his facial expression. He doesn't glare at people per se, he is not a happy person either who smiles at everyone. He just looks like what he feels which is he doesn't give a fuck what's going on with the world. If people come and talk to him on their own and doesn't piss him off he will talk to them with a polite smile and will help them if they need it. But, if you mess with him he glares so hard people would cover away from him. Not even the school principal is able to take his pissed off state, who is feared by the whole school. Ryan doesn't actually do that on purpose he just... it's just the way it is.

He got into his first class which is physics and waiting for the class to start while scrolling through his phone. Within few minutes principal came into the classroom to introduce a new teacher.

"Good morning every one. How was your holidays? Did you enjoy well?" the principal greeted the class. He's not just a feared teacher in the whole school, he knows everyone, he talks with everyone and interacts with them. He's fun to talk with except he is strict with the rules and doesn't allow bullying. Yet, everything happens behind his back.

"It could've been better if the holidays were extended Mr. Grahams. " said a classmate whose name isn't important to remember for Ryan.

"Dude, you spent '3 months' on the beach. What more do you want?" another classmate exclaimed.

"That's what I want. Chilling on the beach, watching girls in bikinis. Would've been better if I had one more month. I was this close to making a girl fall" the first dude said.

"Where? On the ground? You don't have that in you Dude. We all know about you so save your stories to the kids who listens" another one from the corner of the class said.

"You're just salty that you didn't get any." he grumbled which was heard by that corner classmate.

"Who? Me? You're the one who is salty with all the rolling you did in that salt water. Cause you couldn't get any. "

Before anyone could say anything more principal chimed in "Boys! Stop it. No one seems to care as to why I am here. I am going to teach you physics this year. " Mr. Grahams the principal said and watched every ones face fell comically. Some even made protests about that. Principal has to take a class to teach every year. This year it seems they are the "lucky ones" every one thought as some of them even started banging their heads on the bench in front of them.