NCT Dream // Thomas Sangster

a/n: i had a little obsession with NCT Dream and i want to write about it as my inspiration. If you don't like kpops, you might skip it :)

Plot: imagine Thomas taking you to the NCT Dream concert.

You've been taking a like into kpop, especially NCT Dream

You've been taking a like into kpop, especially NCT Dream. When you got time, you'd probably bought their stuffs, like lightstick, photocard, album, and others. You had a dream that you would go to one of their concerts.

Your boyfriend, Thomas, said that he okay with all of that, except for concert.

One day, you're watching one of their interviews, until you heard a knock on your apartment door. You walked to the door and opened it.

You see Thomas in front of you. "Hey Tommy, how's work?" You helping him taking his bags. "Quite exhausting today."
He replied fully tired.

You and him sat on the couch. First, it was  silence, but Thomas interrupt the silence, "Honey?" Thomas called. You turned around looking at him. "Go change something nice. We'll go somewhere you'd probably won't disappointed." He said.

You gave him a confused look. You had no idea where he will be taking you today. But you just nodded and mouthing 'okay'. You changed into your bestest clothes. Not too revealing, but it was nice.

You have finished changing your clothes. You approach thomas. he just changed his clothes. maybe in the bathroom. in terms of style, he looks like he wants to go to a concert.

"So, what now?" You asked him. He had a wide smile. He looks so cute with that smile. "You'll see, Babe." He smirked. "I think he's hiding something from me." You thought. But you're not thinking negatively.
____________________________________________

"We're here. Do not open your blindfold until I say 'open'." He cooed. You nodded. He lead you to somewhere you don't know.

Once you arrived where Thomas lead you, He stopped. "Okay y/n, I'll count to three, and then you take off the blindfold, yeah?" He said softly. You nodded.

"1"

"2"

....

"3"

You opened the blindfold. You gasped plus surprised. He had taking you to a concert. NCT DREAM CONCERT.

You are at the right time, because the members walk towards the middle. "Oh my g-" "I know." He cut off. "I thought you don't like concerts." You half yell because the music were too loud.

"I indeed do not like concerts, but I do this only for my girlfriend." He smiled. You've got to admit it, he's the best boyfriend all girls want, but he's yours now.

"OMG, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I. LOVE. YOU!" You cheerfully shouted at him while you enjoy their songs. "I know and I love you too!" He replied.
__________________________

You had a great time, you finally taking a picture with the members, including y/b/n [ your bias name ] and had a little talk with them.

This is the best day you've ever had. Your dreams had finally come true

~