Movie Date ( Smut ) // Newt

a/n: here's a Newt smut and one shot for y'all, hehe 😈 plus this is so cringe

Warning: smut, teasing, inappropriate photo

The theater was nearly full, the smell of popcorn filled the air as they made their way to the very back row. “Right here” Said Newt with a smile holding Y/n's hand and pulling her along till they reached the deepest darkest corner. They sat down and silently watched the opening credits,  Newt's hand tracing patterns on her naked thigh. “You better stop that” She whispered, her full lips brushing against his ear. “I thought, you were a gentleman” She added with a smirk, just visible in the dim light.

“Ah, yes. But a gentleman with filthy, depraved desires” He smiled back, his hand gripping her thigh and forcing it apart from the other one. 

“And that’s what I like about you” She replied.

He dug his fingers into the firm flesh there. His hand wandered higher and she let out a quiet gasp as the tips of his fingers skimmed across the delicate fabric of her panties. “You’re already wet” He breathed, pulling his hand away and tickling the skin right next to her sex, tracing circles but not touching her again where she needed to be touched. She shifted in her seat, moving down, aiming for his fingers. “Baby girl’s eager” He said, quietly.

[ Sorry for the low quality photo ]

“Always” She said, glancing at him briefly and then down at his hand. He pulled aside her panties and slid his finger between her lips, rubbing back and forth, teasing her clit. “Newt..”She moaned, circling her hips on his fingers and she whimpered, just a little when he plunged his fingers inside her.

“Look at me” He demanded, catching her chin between his thumb and forefinger and turning her head so their eyes met. “You like that?” He growled, curling his fingers inside her so he hit her sweet spot, she simply nodded her response, unable to speak, but her body still writhed beneath his touch.  “Now, take off your panties” He stated calmly, removing his fingers from her sex and putting them in his mouth to suck them. “Mmm, you taste good” He moaned, closing his eyes and then opening them. He pointed his chin down to her lap, silently repeating his command. Obediently,  she wriggled her hips and slid her panties  down and off, keeping her eyes on him. Her hand reached out to his lap and rubbed  over his already hard member over his jeans.