Marc?...

11/22/2019

Okay yesterday's battle was interesting. I defeated Gamer and then went home. That is when I saw someone on the balcony! I was confused and then I looked at the miracle box I didn't wanna say anything and then I asked this person who he was.. "I am here to return this miraculous!" I was in shock when I saw the miraculous.... It was the ring of destruction... I didn't know what to say.. "Thank you for this? Uhh ...?" He unmasked himself and it was ADRIAN! I was so confused I asked why he gave it up... "Because everyone is figuring out my identity and I can't hide for long... so I have to give it back..!" I nodded and sent him off... the next day I told Marc something important... since Ladybug isn't Ladybug anymore and I am BoxBug...

"Marc can I have the bull back?" He asked why and then I showed him why.. "Here is the miraculous of the Black Cat which grants the power of destruction!" He was in shock and returned the bull and took the cat. He waited till no one was around and said "PLAGG CLAWS OUT!!!" He was so cool! He looked different then chat noir but I liked it! I asked him something I never thought.. "Hey Mar- Chat! Do you wanna go... on the Eiffel tower?" He nodded and yelled yes so I yelled "TIKKI, OX UNIFY!!" He was in shock that I could do that. Then we left... Adrian on the other hand was mad at Marc because he knew he was Chat Noir! Later........ He leaked it........

"Hey Alya! Did you know that MARC is CHAT NOIR!" I over heard and ran to Marc as fast as I could! I saw the akuma over him and I yelled "TIKKI SPOTS ON!!!" I captured the Akuma... and then... "NO MARC!" Hawk moth sent out another akuma... and now HE was Chat Blanc... "Help!" He shouted on the inside I tried but he kept fighting me!

"Marc! STOP!" HE can't help it... but soon it will end... "BUNNIX! HELP ME!" Bunnix grabbed Chat Blanc but.. Then.. "CATACLYSM!" She was cataclysm... and now I am helpless... "Chat... just cataclysm me..." I had a plan like I did last time but I don't know if he will fall for it again... "DEAL!" "CATACLYS-" I had only one option I had to grab him hand and- YES!!! I did IT!!!