𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐓?

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS AU!
SHIP : CHENSUNG

jisung burnt chenle's beret and beignets

jisung burnt chenle's beret and beignets. and chenle isn't the happiest camper about it.

🎲🎲🎲

(A/N: this takes place before 'i don't hate you that much' :))

when chenle said he would deal with guarding the famous actress park sooyoung with jaemin, mark, and yeojin he thought it would be easy as pie. four skill users plus backup with just a click of a button, seems like a pretty set plan for any attacks.

according to ms. park, she had been having stalker problems. fans and admirers from all over followed her around and had taken unsolicited photos/videos of her, whether it be on set or a private outing. the attention was getting unbearable and left her feeling suffocated and paranoid out of her mind. so she went to the first place she could trust with her whole life: the armed detective agency. a group of detectives that have special skills to take on cases not meant for the regular police forces.

she's known about the group for quite a while due to a mutual friend of her's being their on field physician. after being sent a threatening letter from an anonymous person, that had stated to capture her and take what rightfully belonged to them on white day, sooyoung immediately went to her friend for help. her friend, joohyun, sympathized with her and asked her co-workers to guard sooyoung for the day so that she's safe.

"are you sure she isn't just being over paranoid?" asked mark, legs swinging back and forth on a desk he decided to use as a chair.

"i know sooyoung, and when she says she's in danger, i believe her." joohyun went ahead and pulled out the note sooyoung had handed to her that morning. "besides, i think this letter is enough reason for us to take action."

the remainder of the crew in the main office circled around joohyun to peak at the letter in her hands. after much scolding and threatening remarks from joohyun herself, she announced that she will be reading it out loud.

"you are all literal children."

"technically, only jaemin, yeojin, and chenle are counted as kids here." jungwoo pointed out before ripping open another bag of potato chips (which was probably his fifth one that morning.)

"and i'm technically twenty this year, so not that much of a kid here hyung." replied jaemin, snatching a chip from the latter's hand then sitting himself beside mark.

joohyun simply rolled her eyes and began to read the letter as she promised, "dear my lovely sooyoung, has anyone ever told you that the price for fame was more than one could imagine? well, remember what got you here because you have something of my own. something you have yet to give back. upon multiple requests, you have refused and so, i'll be taking matters into my own hands sweetheart."