izuku midoriya x reader (part one)

Here it is! The first chapter of hopefully many to come!
~~~

Your first mistake; wanting to become friends with such an innocent person. You'd bet the wallet in your pocket and your left kidney he's never had a lewd thought in his life.
  But nevertheless you'd gone into another situation where you knew there was no backing out now that those words had been spoken. A lump rose in your throat as you tapped your foot anxiously, waiting for a response.
  It was the Friday of the end of the first semester and you were a first year. The boy in front of you was a second year student.
  "I feel like such a child, I feel so young standing in front of you just babbling abut this! I hardly know you but I'm so infatuated with you from what I've heard and I want to get to know you more! So please, even if I turn out as complete trash, will you take me as a friend?" You forced a smile through, tears welling in your eyes from intense emotions.

   Deku reached a hand out to your shoulder, resting it gently there. He smiled. Oh, that war-ending smile. Why had God made him have such perfect features?
  "I'd love to get to know you more, (L/N)-Chan. Even just as a friend. Maybe you won't like me as much once you realise what an insignificant person I really am." He chuckled. "I'm really not as great as you've heard, I'm sure."

   You let the tears fall as you spoke, "We're more similar than you think.. And.. Please.. Don't say you're insignificant."

  His head tilted. "What do you mean, we're more similar than I think?"

"I've heard rumors that your quirk was.. Passed on to you.." You avoided his gaze, afraid you'd made a mistake. 'Shoot..'

He nodded. "It was. I wasn't born with it. I'm assuming you're in a similar situation as well?" Deku looked at you with newfound interest.

You nodded and gave a soft Yes. Deku grinned wider. "Could you tell me what it is?"

"It's nothing special, really. Just a lie detecting quirk. I rely on raw strength it perform in battles."

"REALLY?! Wow, has Aizawa-sensei told you guys about the traitor? You could totally help us find this person."

"Whoa, no I haven't heard anything like that lately. But how could I help? My quirk only works when the persons talking about the subject they're lying about." You looked back at him, slightly guilty.
    "Then we can interrogate suspects!" Deku pulled his fists up, grinning. His face softened and his arms drooped. "Wow, we got off topic didn't we?"

~~~

Over the course if a few weeks, you weren't able to figure out who the traitor was.
  But you did find out one of the people who were connected with them. A current third year female, with flaming orange hair. She was in class 3B.

  You popped open a KickStart you'd bought at the vending machine. You took a short sip and set it back down. You placed your left palm on the cold table.

  The air was silent as death, and classes didn't start for another 4 hours. So why were you in the cafeteria so early? You were helping Izuku-who gave you permission to call him this-to arrive so you could do a further analysis on suspicious entities.
  He came running into the room, threw his bag down, and slammed his hands on the table. You flinched, looking up at the boy. His eyes were narrowed. You flinched again at that.

  "Izuku.." You mumbled, concerned.

"We need to talk."

You looked around. "I mean.. That's kinda why we're here.."

He caught his breath, sitting down slowly. Some of his exhales were heavy and you could feel his breath on your face. You shuddered lightly.
You no longer felt small and inexperienced in his presence. You felt almost equal to him. But you proved him wrong. He's an amazing person and not at all insignificant. You'd told him he's too humble, but he gave you a speech in return. You'd giggled.

  "What is it?" You reached a hand across the table to him.

~~ TBC