"She's great"

Ruel was being interviewed when the interviewer suddenly ask a question about y/n

"So Ruel. Let's get a little personal."

"Personal as in what?" Ruel asked.

"Lately the media has been seeing you hanging out lately with a girl named y/n. You also have been posting a lot of pictures with her online. Is there something going on?"

Ruel couldn't help himself but burst out laughing.
It was easier that being awkward with it.

"Uhm yeah y/n's  great. She's cool she's just a friend." He said and burst out laughing again.

"Tell us more" the interviewer said "Why did you burst out laughing if she's just a friend?"

There where a bunch of ooh's form the audience.

"Oh well you know ..." Ruel didn't know what to say. He was blushing heavily and he knew it.

"Do you like her? Are you guys dating?"

"Dating? No we are not dating but she's great. Yeah" Ruel said quietly.

"Do you have a crush on her" the interviewer pushed more.

" Well you know......crushes uhm. Crushes yeah they're great." Ruel rambled on " But y/n she's fantastic you know. She's like, I can tell her anything. She's the one person I trust with everything. Wow ummm I guess you won't stop asking me until I tell the truth, keep in mind I'm probably ruining everything I have with her now because she doesn't know this, but uh yeah. I guess I have a crush on her. I mean I do. I 100 percent do. She's my favorite person ever. I like her a lot" Ruel couldn't stop smiling.

So many awes from the audience

And then of course Ruel burst out laughing..