Prologue, Veronica's Introduction

"Ahsoka, why are you doing this? You're throwing your life away! The Jedi Order is your life!"

"The Jedi Council didn't trust me. How can I trust myself?"

"I understand you wanting to walk away from this. I understand more than you realize."

"I know."

It's been less than a year since Ahsoka left the Jedi Order. Since then her former master, Anakin Skywalker, has slowly been turning towards the Dark Side. He has been slowly turning ever since his mom was killed by Tusken Raiders on Tatooine.

And Obi-Wan isn't the only person who has been keeping an eye on Anakin. Other Jedi have noticed, like Master Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo Koon and Kit Fisto. Obi-Wan has a clue why Anakin has been acting differently. He thinks he is missing Ahsoka and is having a hard time dealing with her leaving.

Obi-Wan has told Master Yoda about this and decides to have him train another Padawan to possibly take his mind off of what is going on.

*Time skip for a few more weeks*

Anakin and Obi-Wan are currently in the War Room in the Jedi Temple talking about a recent mission to Cato Nemodia.

"So why are me, you, Captain Rex, and a few other clones being sent to Cato Nemodia?

"To deal with a gang of pirates. Apparently, the locals are having a hard time keeping them under control."

Then, Master Plo Koon walks into the room with a youngling. She is a 14-year-old, white human with bright red hair, brown eyes and is five feet nine inches. She is wearing traditional Padawan robes and dark brown boots. Her Lightsaber colour is green.

"A Youngling?", asks Obi-Wan. Plo Koon nods. "This is Veronica. She will be your new Padawan, Anakin."

"What?!!? There has to be some mistake! I didn't put in a request!"

Obi-Wan smirks to himself and exchanges a "Let's-see-how-this-goes" look.

"I have been told by Master Yoda to have the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker supervise my Jedi training", calmly explains Veronica. "Besides, you already are experienced with Padawan training."

Anakin nods and it's quiet for a few moments. Obi-Wan wants to say something, but he's unsure of what to say. Plo Koon is concerned for Anakin, since he thinks training Veronica will be too much for him. But little does he know that Veronica is actually the daughter of Obi-Wan! Only Master Yoda, (and now you readers), know.

Anakin sighs and calmly talks to Veronica. "I have been stressed out recently. I think training a Padawan will be good for me. We can start with Training Sabers, Veronica. Follow me", he says and walks towards one of the many training rooms.

Once Veronica and Anakin have walked away, Obi-Wan and Plo Koon are silent for a few moments. Then Master Plo Koon speaks up.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea, Obi-Wan."

"I want to disagree, but hopefully this will help him relax and eventually let go of Ahsoka."

They both continue to discuss this topic as they leave the room.