Mina isn't being... Mina?

Izuku was waiting in line to get his food, and was thinking about class earlier. 'Something seems off about Ashido today' he thought. 'She seems less energetic, but maybe she's just tired?'. Before he knew it he was at the front of the line, he grabbed his food and looked to see where his friends were. Uraraka was sitting at a far table next to Hagakure, he couldn't see who the invisible girl was across from though. The green haired boy sat across from Ochako, and to his left was Mina Ashido, the girl who seemed off today. Shortly after he sat down Iida took a seat next to him.

About 20 minutes passed, and the holder of One For All noticed that the pink girl next to him hadn't eaten or spoken. Then Hagakure said something to Ashido. They started talking to each other, but Izuku wasn't listening to what they were saying, instead he was looking at the horned girl. She then turned her head and looked around, to her right, to her left, then at him. She gave him a smile but it wasn't her usual smile this one wasn't nearly as wide as one of her normal smiles. In return the green haired boy weakly smiled back, a blush creeped its way onto his face as he quickly turned away.

The rest of lunch, which was all of about 10 minutes went by fast. The students were excused from the lunchroom, and Izuku had to gather his notebooks he had been writing in during lunch. He had just gotten out of the lunchroom when he heard the bell ring, he started to run, but then almost dropped one of his notebooks. The green haired boy started mumbling to himself as he tried to run while getting his notebooks back securely in his hands. He was looking down, and couldn't see the pink skinned girl walking towards him.

"Need some help?" He heard.

"Huh?" He said confused as he looked up. He saw Ashido and his face got red as he blushed.

"A-Ash- Ho-How y-yes?" He was screaming in his head. There were three different things he wanted to say, and instead he mixed them into one. ' Ashido why aren't you in class?', ' How did you find me?', ' Yes, some help would be nice.'. During his internal rage at himself he dropped his notebooks.

The One For All user watched as the horned girl picked up his notebooks and handed them to him. "Here ya go."

"Th-thank you A-Ashido-san." He took his notebooks embarrassed at his stammering.

"Hey, you should probably get to class." She was right, he was already late.

"Oh y-yeah" Izuku started to run down the halls, but didn't hear another pair of footsteps. The boy turned around. "Ashido-san a-aren't you going to class?"

"Just tell Aizawa that I'm out here"

"A-Alright!" He kept on running, ' Aizawa-sensei will be mad the Ashido isn't in class, and she probably knows that, so why wouldn't she go to class?' He finally made it to class, and Aizawa was displeased at the least.

"So, you decided to show up to class today, huh?" His words were bitter.

"Ye-yes sir, Aizawa-sensei" The boy said. He then lowered his voice and said " I ran into Ashido-san in the hall and she told me to tell you she was there."

"Alright" Izuku was surprised, Aizawa wasn't at all mad at Ashido.

"Now go sit down" Izuku did as he was told and sat in his seat behind Bakugo, as he put his books under his desk and took out a pencil. Izuku wasn't ready for his day ahead but didn't know it yet.

Wow, that chapter was short. I was planning on updating it on the 28th but life got in the way.  Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter and liked seeing Izuku's perspective. Once again I do plan to update this pretty regularly. I'm writing this story because Izumina is my favorite ship, and there is not a lot of fanfiction for it. If you guys have any suggestions or constructive criticism for me please comment.