Just a little background

My name is Karina, I'm 30 years old. I was known around California as the girl who made a huge name out of herself by the age of 23. I worked as the secretary for the CEO for warner brothers record company in LA.

I picked up the job for my knowledge in music and believe or not arts. I love my job, it was a great passion of mine. When we found out that Chris (all fiction.) Was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at the age of 56 we all worried what would happen to the company.

We worried that his 21 year old son Michael would take over and ruin the company, he was more of a daddies money type of guy. He didn't invest in the company at all not even his time. When his dad would try he would throw a fit ask for more money and leave for weeks on end just to party with people who only liked him for his money.

Don't get me wrong he's a great looking guy but all he cared about was just that, his looks, his cars, his house that his dad pays for and his dads money. He's tall ish about 5'9", dark brown hair, hazel eyes and a cute smile. But those looks had no brains.

When Chris told us about the cancer he told me it was between myself and his son as to who would end up running the company in the end. Long story short, I ended up winning. My knowledge in music, arts and the fact that I worked my ass off day in and day out is how I landed here.

Of course Michael had a huge fit and tried to fight it. He still didn't win and lost more money paying lawyers fees than anything else. His wife (chris') was also not very happy about it but in the end she also let it go after I settled and gave them a pretty nice settlement which I won't mention the price.

After a few years when I was 27 that's when I met the one person I thought was it for me. I decided to start adventuring and go beyond music. I started a clothing line, makeup and perfume. My agent thought it was a good idea for me to model with a man that wanted to venture outside of Brazil and was immediately hooked up with my business and the photoshoot.

The moment I saw him it was like looking at an art piece, not perfect but perfect enough to be beautiful. After that we started talking,  texting and even facetimed. I started falling, he would come to LA often to visit and I would go to Brazil or England to see him.

We started dating not too long after and I always wondered what he could possibly see in a girl like me. I had seen some of the girls he dated. Perfect tans, bodies and were drop dead gorgeous. Me on the other hand I'm 5'3", 135 pounds, I have a few scars due to the chickenpox when I was little and was nowhere near being in his level but he loved me or so I thought.

He meant so much to me. We had spent time with each others families for vacation or even the holidays. My nephews and nieces called him uncle Stephen. My dad considered him a son and his mom called me her daughter. It was almost perfect but like each relationship it has its ups and downs.

We fought, made up. Screamed at each other but never said the word hate, never raised our fists. The making up was also the fun part the crazy make up sex and the date nights.

It all changed when he wanted to take me up to the cabin in big bear. I was super excited as we were reaching a new level in our relationship. We had waited over a year until we said we loved each other and just a few months before this happened we had moved in together.

It's not the happiest of stories but you never know it could change. I'll take you to the day where Stephen James Hendry broke me in a way that I never thought would happen.