CHAPTER 23: Childhood

Bakugou's POV:

I'm five years old. My brother kiri is about to hatch out of his egg. Mom was out hunting for food while dad was fighting off the elfs. I start to hear him kick the shell. Before long he hatches. He's so small that he could fit in my hands. Normally a dragon would be born to look human, but kiri wasn't. His body is cold and weak. I start to worry. So I run towards dad with kiri in hand. Before I could get to him. A human boy spots us. So I try to hide. The boy follows me and ends up infront somehow. I grab my knife and hold it up.

"D..Don't come any closer human!"

The boy smiles and slowly walks up. I end up cutting his cheek but he doesn't back away. Instead he puts his hands on kiri and heals him with magic.

"Hey what are you-"

"Shh He needs you to calm down and hold him close to your heart."

I do what he says. After a minute or so. I hear kiri yawn. His red eyes open to see the world and the first person he sees is this kid.

"Human what's your name?"

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. What's your name?"

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou and this little guy is my baby brother Kirishima."

Later that night mom and dad return. I'm playing with Izuku and tell them how he saved kiri. It seemed weird because my dad bowed to this kid. I thought we were royalty but apparently so was he. After a month of playing together. I finally decided to promise myself to Izuku. in Hope's that when we get older. We'll be together forever. The next day an elf attacks our home while Izuku was there. The elf tries to kill him but I use my magic to stop him. At the time I had no idea that what I did would start a war. The elfs tricked the humans to kill my kind off. Only kiri and I escaped because of mom's sacrifice. When we were in hiding. I heard that the elfs killed the human royal family. From then on I hated humans because one stole my heart. As I got older. I could remember only one thing about Izuku. That he called me Kacchan.