6

Prince Ben's POV
It's been a couple hours since I found out about Elianna and I didn't know what to think. As a soon to be king I should be reporting this to my father as a part of my responsibilities. She could be a great danger to this kingdom but so could anyone, right? Heck even I could be a danger to everyone.

And I far as I have seen she did heal that girl which is crazy to even think about. But then again she wouldn't have to heal her if she didn't feed off of her in the first place. But I did tell Elianna that she was going to be ok and so would everything else. I am a person of their word and I would never betray that. So I won't say anything in order to keep her and possibly everyone else safe.

In order for everything to work. I need to help her do this differently.

🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

Evie's POV
"What the hell was that?! What is she?!" Jay continues to scream around frantically. Mal and I are sitting on his bed since we moved to his room to explain it to Carlos and Jay. Carlos is standing to the side obviously confused since we haven't explained anything and Jay came in guns blazing. I am still a little shaken since Eli attacked me, but I wasn't going to be mad or fully scared of her until I get a good explanation.

"Wha-what happened? Where's Elianna," Carlos asks looking between us all. Mal and I share a look and she sighs before looking at the boys and explaining.

"Elianna attacked Evie this morning and Jay arrived just in time to stop her... but the thing is, is that she isn't normal," Mal responds to Carlos.

"What? Are you okay Evie," Carlos asks. I grimace before nodding.

"Yeah. Yeah, she didn't hurt me." I look down and play with my bracelets out of habit.

"Well then. What the hell is she Mal," Jay demands impatiently, his arms crossed across his yellow and blue vest.

"She's a vampire." And just like that we all go silent as the two boys look at us in disbelief.

A loud chuckle breaks the awkward silence and I look back up to see Carlos laughing and shaking his head. "Haha. You guys got me. You guys are good." We all stare at Carlos like he grew another head. He continues to laugh thinking we were joking.

"Carlos." Continues to laugh. Pissed off Jay. "Carlos..." continues to laugh. Pissed off Mal. "Carlos!" Pissed off villains. Stops laughing, looks confused. "We. Aren't. Joking." Mal enunciated.

"Vampires aren't real Mal," Carlos says with a grin on his face. I roll my eyes, not even bothering to convince him.

"Whatever guys. We'll talk about this later. Right now.. we have a class called Goodness 101."

🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

Elianna's POV

After that whole gushy moment I had with the prince I knew that I had to go back. Facing the others is the part that I was dreading because it's impossible to know how things will go down. So now I am trying to avoid them at all cost.

I sneak into our dorm room carefully listening to see if anyone was in the room and thankfully everyone is gone.

Ugh, I desperately have to shower. Get all these emotions off of me. I am Elianna LeGume and I will not be put down to shame so easily. And with that thought I got in the shower and got ready for the day.

My mood is clearly shown through the outfit that I chose today and I was absolutely loving it. I wore a black tank top with crossing strings across the top and a decorative gold belt that went across my mid section. This is matched with some crazy yellow, white, and gray pants and over the top a shoulder vest that had gold crests on the shoulders. Lots of jewelry, sleeves, and black boots later, I am ready and definitely late for my first class. Oopsy, I may have forgotten about school. I roll my eyes at myself, knowing that I truly didn't care if I am late or not.

I grab the bag that the school donated to us and stroll out of my room and to the place that they told us to go to

I grab the bag that the school donated to us and stroll out of my room and to the place that they told us to go to. The halls were mostly empty because of other classes that were going on. I reminisce in the silence before the storm as I walk slowly to class.

The storm consisting of Evie sitting beside Mal on one side and Jay beside Carlos on the other. Then of course the F.G.M (fairy god mother) at the front being a teacher of a pointless class. I sit in the back not really wanting to gain any attention, but of course the teacher had different thoughts, "Elianna so nice of you to join us. Why don't you come closer and join the class." It astounded me that she said this with no annoyance, just with a smile and her go-happy attitude.

Although I didn't want the attention, I did as she said and moved all the way to the front and stuffed myself in the corner. I have no idea how to fix the situation that I put myself in, and so I didn't show any form of acknowledgement towards the others that stared at me as I sat down, keeping my eyes on the Fairy Godmother.

"Elianna, dear. Why don't you answer this question for us? You find a baby in a tower... Do you. A.)Curse It. B.) Lock it in a tower. C.) Give it a bottle. Or D.) Carve out it's heart."

I laugh a little at the options that she gives us and the fact that she did motions for every option. "Um... B.) Lock it in a tower," I respond with a blank face. Of course I know the real answer. I just want to see her reaction.

The Fairy Godmother gasps loudly and puts her hand over her heart and everyone else in the room stares and glares. I keep my blank face a moment longer and the then burst out laughing at everyone.

"Gosh you guys I'm just playing around. Of course I know the actual answer," I say still giggling to myself as the lady regains her composure and let's out an airy chuckle. Probably not the best time to joke given the circumstances, but I can't pass up an opportunity. "C.) Give the lad a bottle." She smiles and tells me that it's the right answer.

Behind me I pick a conversation between the others.

"How does she know that's right?" Jay asks.

"Isn't it obvious just pick the boring one, " Mal responds in a dull yet sarcastic tone.

Before the teacher can continue a short girl timidly runs past us, clearly afraid. As she should be.