Chapter Four

Daddy put me in the car seat and we were on the way to the mall! I love the mall!  It's the bestest place in da whole wide world!

"Dada, are we almost there yetttt?"

"No baby, we still have maybe 15 minutes. Be patient little one."

"Okay daddy" I was humming a song from my favorite princess movie, A princess and the frog. I saw daddy smile in the mirror.

A few minutes pass by and we pull into a huge parking lot. I squeal because I'm excited.

"I love da mall daddy!"

"This is a special mall princess. There are other ddlg and bdsm couples in there. Be a good girl for me okay?"

"Okay dada i'll twy"
He unbuckled me from my car seat and I jumped out da car.
we walked into the mall and it was huge! There were a lot of stores and i wanted to go into every one of them.

"Which one do you want to go to first baby?" Daddy asked me

I pointed to a toy store and we went in. There were so many things to look at! There were blocks, stuffies and so much more. Daddy asked me what i would like and I pointed to a stuffie that was a puppy.

"Daddy i wan dat one" I said happily

He laughed and took it off the shelf. "Let's see princess have you been a good girl?"

"Yes daddy i have pweaseee i wan da puppy!" I used my puppy dog eyes and he bought it for me!

"I'm gonna name it George," I said hugging it. I wasn't paying attention where I was going so i bumped into a guy. "Omg I'm so sowwy!" He growled at me and walked away.

"Baby girl you gotta watch out so you dont get hurt"

"Okay, daddy."

A few minutes pass by and I see an Ice cream shop

"Daddy can i get some ice cream! Please!!"

"No not yet baby wait a little bit"

"But daddddy please!"

"I said no kitten, no means no, what I say goes."

Okay fine. I started yelling and crying and throwing a tantrum. "I. Want. Ice. Cream!"

Daddy picked me up off the floor and put me over his shoulder. Once he found a bench he sat down and bent me over his knee. He pulled my pants and panties down.

"I said no! No means no!"

Slap
"Daddy i sowwy"
"Too late"
Slap
Slap
Slap
"Daddy please it hurts" i was crying and my bum stung.
Slap
Slap
"You should've thought about that huh?"

He spanked me four more times and pulled my panties and pants back up.

"We're going home."

"Yes daddy.."  I walked slowly to the car. I upset daddy. What if he doesn't want me no more? I dont want him to leave me.

"Daddy..?"

"What?"

"I'm sowwy i upset you earlier. I won't do it again i pwomise."

"It's okay baby you just need to learn not to do stuff like that. If I say no it means no."

"Otay"

The rest of the ride home was silent and I had fallen asleep in the car. I woke up and I was in my crib with a nappy on. I stood up and cried for daddy.

"Dadaaa"

Daddy came running to my room "are you okay baby?"

"I wan sweep wif you dada"

He picked me up and took me to his room and he laid me down and got next to me.

"Dada?"

"Hmm?"

"Please dont leave me"

"Princess i wouldn't ever leave you, you are my entire world."

"Otay daddy"

I felt so safe in his arms i feel like nothing could ever hurt me as long as i am with him. He means so much to me and i love him.  

              _              _             _

The next morning i woke up and daddy was gone. I heard the shower going then relaxed a bit. I got up and went to the kitchen. I got myself a glass or apple juice and sat on the couch waiting for daddy to get out. When I finally saw him I ran and jumped into his arms "DADDDDDY I MISSED YOUUU" I giggled into his neck and he laughed with me. He tickled me causing me to laugh more. "Nuu daddy stoppp" he kissed my cheek and made me blush.

"I love you princess, my beautiful, beautiful baby."

"I wuv you too daddy" i said kissing him and hugging him tighter.

"My daddy no one else"

"That's right kitten, yours and yours only"

......................................................
A/N:  You guys should leave me questions in the comments and I'll answer them in my next chapter.