17

I rested for the rest of the day, we had to make progress so Felix and Neon pulled a cart they built to hold me. We were marking distance but our time was affected badly.

**A week later**

I healed mostly and was walking. We made it to a clearing about an hour after midday.

Me: I think we should have lunch here.

Angel: Yeah that is a good idea, this is a good location.

We set up a fire and Felix and Neon went hunting while Star went to collect water. Me and Angel watched the fire and supplies.

Me: Angel, do you think we will have enough power to save Rose?

Angel: Yes, why do you ask?

Me: I-I feel like it was my fault she was taken...

Angel: No! You tried to save her and you didn't expect the attack, no one would have.

Me: Thanks Angel.

We hear the russel of leaves surrounding us.

Me: Angel! We need to alert the others! I think we are under attack!

Me and Angel: Guys! We are under attack!

The snakes come out and surround us, Angel is protecting me since I am still wounded and can't fight. The snakes separate me and Angel. They force me to back into a cage and close the door, locking it. They start to pull the cage away.

Me: Angel help!

Angel: Void?! No!

Angel gets pushed against a tree and tied up with rope.

Angel: Void!

The snakes pull the cage away at a fast pace. I don't stop fake crying just in case we are being watched. I am put in a cage near Rose.