Lace

Name- Phoenix Rosealine Marr

Height: 5'4

Ethnicity- Hispanic-American

Appearance: Lace is athletically built, lean and muscular. She has angular features and an almond-y type skin color, she has light brown eyes, almost golden (think honey gold) she doesn't necessarily stick to a specific hairstyle.

Favorite outfits:
Work- A dark gray sports coat (unbuttoned) over a gray tank top and gray or black suit pants. She wears her badge on a chain around her neck, hanging just above her stomach. When it's cold she wears her red Park City sweatshirt instead of a sports coat.

Casual- a tank top sometimes with a hoodie, and sweats or ripped jeans.

Personality- Phoenix was always a competitive person, and very athletic as well. Though she is gifted she is often arrogant and cocky, but this is just a facade for her inner self doubt. She will work at anything to finish a task.

Backstory- Phoenix has an interesting high school life, though much is under government restriction, she's been with law enforcement for a while. When she was a kid her father was killed in the line of duty, ever since then she only wanted to prove that her family name was a force to be reckoned with. Now, just out of college with her Major In criminal Justice and two minors in Psychology and forensics she hopes to make it big as a detective.