Chapter 6

Sae Jin's POV.
Appa carried me to the livingroom where Se Jin oppa was sitting. "Go play for awhile, sweetie" he told me and puts me down at the table and opened my colouring book. Not much later the others walked in. After awhile Appa Joonie picked me up and walked to my bedroom. "Let's go pack our suitcase little one, our plane leaves at 8pm" I wiggled in his grip. "Daddy~ let me go~" I whined. "I'm a big girl, I can walk" I continued. He dimple smiled at the new title I gave him. I stopped and started poking his dimples, causing him to smile even wider.

 I stopped and started poking his dimples, causing him to smile even wider

-Dies- so cute.

No one's POV.
The leader knew the young girl liked his dimples, so he didn't mind her poking them. As they were both done packing their suitcases, they waited in the living room for the others to finish packing. Sae Jin sat on Namjoon's lap.

As they arrived at the airport they had to drop off their suitcases, but the oldest had an electric skateboard in his suitcase, he needed to leave it behind, because the battery couldn't be detached.

After they boarded the plane and were about to take off, she looked terrified around as if the whole machine would collapse. "A-appa" she sniffles. Jungkook looked at her and cooed. "Aww, don't be scared little panda, appa is here" he took her hand in his and rubbed it softly to calm her down. Once the plane was steady the safety belts could be removed. The maknae removed his safety belt and stood up. He grabbed her little white bag with bunny ears and sat down again. "Why don't you go draw, hmm?" he asked while he pulled out her colouring book, the kid nods smiling now.

Jimin's POV

It's been 15 minutes now since we took off. I grabbed the camera and I started filming myself. "It's been now 15 minutes since we took off, so I'm going to take a look how Sae Jin is doing" I stood up, turning the camera back. I walked over to were Jungkook and Sae Jin sat. "Ah, hyung" he looked up as he noticed me. "Hi baby~ what are you drawing?" She looked up and quickly covered it with her hands. "Noooo" she whined "don't look, it isn't finished yet" she said. I chuckled. "Can you say 'hi' to army for me?" She waved to the camera while covering her drawing with one arm "Hiii~" kooks and I both cooed. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, Jungkook made her stop "honey don't rub your eyes, it's bad" he closed her book and puts the drawing stuff away. "Looks like someone's sleepy" I said. I took her bag from kooks and put it in the storage space above the seats. As I looked back I could see her already asleep on the bed chair.

No one's POV.
The whole flight was like 18 hours and the little girl was really excited to see the outside world. Which meant the members had to hold her hand or carry her, or she would run off on her own. She sat currently in the car with her Appa Jiminie on the backseats. She looked outside, saying every 20 seconds 'appa look!" which made the others chuckle as they drove to the city to get some food to fill their stomachs.

Okay guys I hope you all know from what this is! This is from 'bon voyage season 3 BTS on Malta'. Anyways I hope you liked this edit and soon other stories will be updated, I promise!!

I purple you!!

645 words~