Chapter 2

When Abby, her boys and Anna go to the car Callahan has to grab Abby and lift her off the ground to keep her from attacking another woman. Callahan quickly explains to her that the woman is a reporter named Rebecca.

"She's writing an article for Wall Street Journal about our game!" Callahan explains before putting Abby back on the ground.

Abby punches his arm. Hard.

"You know I hate it when you do that!"

"That's why I do it, lil Abs!" Callahan teases her.

They get into the car and go to Abby's place so she could pack and shower. As she showers Abby thinks about the good old times, when they were young and in love. A tear falls down her cheek, but she wipes it away, refusing to cry over the past. She dries herself and puts on black, ripped jeans, a tank top and her leather jacket. She quickly braids her hair into two dutch braids and puts on some makeup.

 She quickly braids her hair into two dutch braids and puts on some makeup

She packs some clothes and a few fancy outfits, as well as her makeup bags and toilet necessities

In the car, Rebecca wants to interview her for the article. She's also curious about this Abby, who somehow all the boys obeyed.

"How did you meet the boys?"
"Another kid was bullying Sable for being different. I stepped in and fought off the bully. Jerry wasn't there to help Sable like he usually does since he was sick. Sable introduced me to Hoagie, Chilli and Bob. When Jerry came back 2 days later he found his friends playing with a girl. We were introduced to each other and we instantly hated each other. However, we were forced to play together by the fact we had common friends.

The boys grew tired of our fighting and an agreement was made. Jerry and I were to face off in a few challenges and if I won Jerry had to accept me in the group and if Jerry won I had to leave. The challenges were mostly about speed and strength, but we also had a dance-off. I lost the dance-off, won the running, lost the climbing challenge. After 20 minutes I won arm wrestle and the wrestling match took about 45 minutes before an adult found out and broke it up.

We were made to sit alone in a room to talk it out. We shouted and insulted each other for 15 minutes and physically fought for another 20 minutes before we started talking civilly. By then we both had black eyes and bruises everywhere. I was sporting a busted lip and he had both a nose bleed and a busted lip.