Ian (shop lifting)

Y/n pov.

I was standing across the road from the kash and grab waiting for the owner to leave.

As the door opens and he begins to leave i check my watch.
2:14
I have until
2:23

I watch this shop alot because my family need the food and money so I steal it.

Since it was closed yesterday I have to take twice as much today.

I wear my old army trousours with a green shirt and my huge jacket with like 40 inside pockets.

I walk in like I'm going to buy something don't know what yet.

I don't make eye contact with the person at the counter.

I go to the farthest away corner and fill my jacket with pringles, toothpaste,tolet paper. Some small candy bars and gum.

I decide to buy the gum so I look less spucisious.

"Can I just get this?"I ask still not making eye contact.

"Sure...that all your getting " he asks scanning the gum.

"Uhhhhhh yup.yes sir.i couldn't pick what flavour"i say smiling.

"Okay.thats 43 bucks"he says smirking.

I look up angrly and say "for gum!that's bullshit"

I go to walk out but get cut off my the boy calling someone.

"Kash...again.yeah.see ya soon " he says looking at his phone.

For the first time.i look at his face properly.

"Please dont call the cops I need the stuff. My family are at home I'm the oldest.please"i say tearing up.

He suddenly looks guilty.

"It's okay we won't call the police if you don't take anything.deal?"He says holding out my hand.

"But I only have 3 bucks.but sure,deal"i shake his hand.

Then the owner Kash runs in tired.

"Give it all back!NOW!"he says sternly.

As i take off my jacket the ginger boy cuts him off.

"He already gave me all the stuff back and hes were coming home with me tonight.isnt that right?"He says looking at me.

I nod shyly not knowing what's going on.

"Fine.but you take 1 more thing and I'll call the police.i don't care what he says"the owner says walking away.

"Bye kash."the ginger boy says waving.

As we leave we walk down an alley and out of nowhere he shoves me against the wall.

I groan loudly as my back hits the wall.

"What the fuck!"I say angry.

"Sorry.hand to see if you hand strong reflexes " he says walking.

"Reflexes my ass "I mumble.

We make small talk on the way and he tells me his name is ian. So hot! He  finds out I'm gay.im still closeted tho.

"You came out?" I ask feeling more attractived to him.

"Yeah. My family think it's cool.why haven't you came out " he says slowly walking closer to me.

"I dunno but .like this electrician dude came everyday for a month to fix out neighbours boiler and I would stare at him.Shit!that sounds creepy-"

He cuts me off by intertwining our fingers.

I look down at them then to him.

He looks embarrassed and let's go but I grab his hand and put it in my pocket with my hand in it.we hold hands the hole way home.

"Fiona my friend is staying in my room."he yells walking up the stairs.

"Okay!who is it?"a female yells back.

"Uhhhhhh..."

"Y/n."I say holding his hand again.

"Y/n."he says smiling.

He lays on his bed talking about anything  we could think of.

Eventually I started drifting off on the desk chair.it was very uncomfortable but I hadn't slept in a while.

"Hey.y/n? You still there buddy?"the ginger boy asks shaking my half asleep body lightly.

I groan 'in a minute'

Suddenly I'm being lifted up and placed on a bed.

The ginger boy soon lying beside me.

"Ian" I mumble in a dreamy voice.

"I think I love you" I say still dreaming.then become unconscious unaware of what I just said.

"I love you to."the adorable red head says kissing my head.

(682 words )