-justice-

Welcome to my GFX shop!

Rules are very easy to maintain

Just dont break them and you wont get to see mew's dark side!

1. This shop follows the policy of 'first come first serve'.

2. Give a very clean and maintained form. Don't over crowd it with ideas, make it simple and clear.

While submitting the form you must remember that this is strictly an anime themed GFX shop so I wont except forms for realistic graphics (unfortunately I suck at them but I try)

In the forms chapter you'll get to see the blue print of the form.

3. Don't graphic hop! That means ask me and then ask another editor for the same graphic. That hurts ya know.

4. Be patient while your cover's under way.

4. Don't be rude.

5. Respect this fact that I also have a life and I can take some time in your request.

6. Credit me when you use my graphics.

7. If you haven't published your book yet then you'll publish it soon as you get the graphic. The maximum day for the usage of any graphic (cover, icon or header) is 5 days. You can't change the cover until then (I'm sorry but it really hurts when you only use it for a day a throw it away.)

8. You can request 3 covers and 2 pairs of headcons (header+icon) in one batch. And remember that it may take some time for me to make your cover.

9. You can't request when I am on CFCU (CLOSED FOR CATCH UP) or HIATUS (CUZ I MAY GET STUCK FOR OTHER REASONS). Those who request and make excuses like they didn't see that the shop is on CFCU or HIATUS that means they didn't read the rules properly and that leads to banlist.

10. And remember that Mew loves everyone!

Well as for the payments I'll be putting the requirements along with graphic you request.

All resources used belong to their respective owners, I just play along with them.

All those who have read this chapter must comment "plus One"
or otherwise you can't request.

Those who break rules will get punished by a permanent place in the black list until this shop closes.

Until then , catch ya later!

@-polaried