Chapter 30

Madison's POV

I woke up in Nash's arms and turned over so I could look at him. He looked so cute when he is sleeping.

I ran my hand on his cheek and stopped because Nash was smiling he opened his eyes and looked me in the eyes.

Just then Taylor opened the door and Nash looked up "Time to wake up Love birds we got a big day today" he said with a wink and shut the door.

I was confused "what are we doing today?" I asked Nash "oh I forgot to tell you we are going to Dorney Park today!" He said while jumping up.

I was excited so I sat up and got up and walked over to the closet what would i wear.

Nash wrapped his arms around me from behind "We are just going to separate from the boys so it will just be me and you" He said.

"Well I've got to get dressed so be gone" I said shooing him out the door he was dressed so it was my turn.

I put on a blue crop top that said young and reckless and some black leggings with my black and blue high top shoes and went to do my hair and makeup.

I straightened my hair and did my eyeliner and my red lipstick I took one last look in the mirror and I knew I looked good.

I walked down the stairs dramatically slow and Nash looked up and his eyes went all big "You look Amazing!" He said

I looked down and blushed he took my hand and we walked out into the cars I sat by Nash and Matt.

"Its so boring!" Matt yelled so Taylor leaned over and turned on the radio and my song came on Night changes by One Direction

"NO" all the guys yelled and I was like "AAH TURN IT UP" so Taylor turned it up and I sang along

"Going out tonight, changes into something red, her mother doesn't like

that kinda dress, everything she never had she's showing off, driving to

fast, the moon is breaking through her hair she's heading for something

that she won't forget, having no regrets is all that she really wants,

we're only getting older baby, and I've been thinking about you lately,

does it ever drive you crazy , Just How Fast The Night Changes,

everything that you've ever dreamed of, disappearing when you wake up,
but there's nothing to be afraid of, Even When The Night Changes, it will never change me and you"

All the boys had their mouths wide open laughing at me singing so I stopped but the song finally ended and another one came on that i didnt know.

Nash looked at me "its gonna be a long ride" he said with a laugh "you bet" I said while laughing.

I leaned on Nash and he put his arm around my shoulder and we stayed like that for a while...

SORRY THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK I KNOW IM BORING AND IT SUCKED BUT ITS OKAY
(For more infoooooo follow me on the twitter @MadisonFulger )