Note

Hi, sweets.

Thank you for clicking on this book. The purpose behind this book is to spread not only self-love but facing our demons. It is to embrace your emotions, whether it is sad or happy.

I will be writing fresh letters everyday for 365 days - meaning one year - and post one each day. Every letter will have a different subject that everyone can relate to (that's the goal), which will help each one you to feel good about yourselves and understand that you are not alone. 🥰💕

It's okay the way you feel. Whatever you are going through, I promise someone else, somewhere, at the same time is going through something similar. It does not mean that your feelings and emotions are not valid just because someone else is feeling them too. It does mean what you going through is inferior to what someone else is. No matter how small or how big it may be, it is still a real occurrence and it is affecting someone (and you. even me), and there is always a way out.

The letters will contain encouraging messages. I am personally trying to keep it as honest as possible. Each letter I will write will come straight from my heart, whether it's something sad or happy. 🤧💗 The letters may even be as short as a single line, but I hope you stumble upon those when you need them the most.

If you want, add this book (365 Letters - From Me to Me) to your reading list/library, share with your friends and family, vote and comment your thoughts on each letter. Would mean the world to me. 🥺🤍

And I will very much appreciate if you guys have anything to add in the coming letters. You can always comment them or send in the "conversation" box on my profile. I will surely pick out my favourites and post them. 💌✨

Important cautions:

• The letters are all original.
• Give credits if share on your social media (Let me know first).
• Credits of the book cover goes to a user on Pinterest. I only edited the texts on it.
• All rights are reserved by the owner and creator (me) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of work constitutes as an infringement of copyright.
• Infringement of this copyright is punishable by law (Costing thousands of dollars).

__________