Lifestyle-15

== Trina ==

I woke up the next day tired as hell. I sighed as i got out the bed and walked to the bathroom. I cut on the shower and got in. I stood there for a minute adjusting myself and thinking about life. I love Rashad i really do, but i cant make him grow up. He tells me that he loves me and he wants nobody but me and considering how hard in the beggining he tried to get with me and i pushed him away. Now hes pushing me away and hes not even realizing it. 

I sighed as i grabbed my Lufa and put my Sweet  Pea Body Wash from bed bath and beyond on it. I started to wash up for about 15 minutes. Turning the water off Grabbed my body towel and wrapped it around my body. I walked out the bathroom across the hall to the room and i walked inside. I walked to th side of the bed to my duffle bag and opened it. I pulled out my outfit and grabbed under clothes. 

I lotioned my body up and slipped on my outfit, ( In The Multimedia Section)I sat on the bed and lotioned myself up with Sweet Pea Lotion from Bath and Body Works. I walked to my bag and grabbed my deoderant and zipped up my bag. I grabbed my bag of dirty clothes bag and sat it on the bed. I took my hair out the scarf. I removed the two braids out my hair and let the crinkles fall. I grabed my phone and duffle bag and dirty clothes bag and walked out to the hallway. 

Shawnice was already gone , I woke up late its 9:30 now. I sighed as i locked the door and walked to my car. I got in and threw the bags in the passenger seat. I started the car and letit warm up while i pulled down my sun visor and looked at my face. I had bags a little. This pregnancy is wearing me out. Im sleeping late, eating a lot of junk, and my back always hurts. I pulled the sunvisor up and backed out the driveway. I drove down the path to my school. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I parked towards the entrance of the school and turned my car off. I grabbed my purse, keys and phone and got out the car clicking the alarm twice as i walked towards the stairs. I walked through the doors and it was a few students in the halls, Being that i stopped at IHOP to eat i missed 3 periods and its now lunch time. I walked into the cafeteria and walked over to the crew table. I sat down and got greeted by Shawnice , Gina, and Mike. Rashad and Keymont where inline i noticed.

" Wheres Paris ?" I asked 

" She not here today " They said

I nodded as i grabbed Shawnices water bottle and gulped down 2 swallows and sat it back down. I looked around the cafeteria again and seen Raven walking over to our table with Rashad. I rolled my eyes, i felt the jealousy building up and my blood boiling. Rashad sat next to me and Raven sat across from him next to Gina. Shawnice grabbed my hand from the other side of me as i sighed and rolled my eyes.

" Rashad, my stomach i hurting can you come and rub it " Raven said pouting.

I looked at her like bitch are you forreal and guess what ? Rahad took his yellow ass over there and rubbed her stomach.

 " CAN YALL PLEASE DO THAT SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE ? LIKE ARE YOU FUKING SERIOUS" I yelled pissed off. 

Rashad looked suprised and the crew shook their heads and Raven looked mad back.

" BITCH NO ! HES MY BABYDADDY SO HE CAN RUB AND TALK TO HIS BABY IF HE WANTS TO. " She yelled standing up.

" Bitch you know what " I said with a chuckle as i stood up with sawnice still holding onto my hand trying to pull me back on the bench. 

" WHAT YOU GONE DO BITCH? " Raven yelled standing up.

I reached across the table so fast and slapped her , her head turned. Everybody got quiet and i mugged the shit out of Rashad as i grabbed my purse and walked out the cafeteria and out the school. School is too much stress on me and my doctor told me i shoud not stress out in my early pregnancy. Im going to have to start doing my classes online or something because im not risking my childs life because his/her daddy cant act his age.