Rebel Love Song

Chapter two

Jake pov

I sat cuddled next to Andy on the floor as we watched a horror movie. I hated scary movies I don't understand how people could like these things. I quickly hid my face into Andy's shoulder as a scary part came on the t.v.. Andy laughed pulling me closer. "Your really scared aren't you." He asked. "N-no I'm not!" I pouted. "You look scared to me." Jinxx said grinning. "Well at least I'm not afraid of the dark!" I yelled Jinxx frowned. "Hey everybody has a fear!" He said. Everybody laughed.

The movie finally ended after what seemed like and eternity. And I let out a yawn looking at the time. 12:30 pm. "Its getting late I think I'm going to go to sleep." I said Andy nodded. "You go ahead Jake." He said and I stood up and walked to my bunk. Grabbing my usual pjs which was a very large Motley Crew t shirt and a pair of boxers. Changing into my pajamas I took off my black boots and jumped into my bed snuggling into my pillow.

I tried to fall asleep but the rest of the band was being really loud. Probably getting more drunk. I sighed smushing my pillow over my head trying to block out the sound. After awhile the rest of the band was asleep except for Andy. I stared at Andy's empty bed then decided to see what he was doing. I stood up shivering as my bare feet met the cold floor. I patted down the hallway and saw Andy sitting on the sofa writing something into his notebook. "Andy." I said rubbing my eyes from the bright light in the room. "Hey Jake what's up?" Andy said closing his notebook. He patted the seat next to him signaling me to sit. I sat next to him and Andy moved closer to me. "Are you ok?" I asked looking at him concerned. "Not really." He answered. I looked up at him and saw his cheeks were tinted a light pink. "J-Jake I have to tell you something important." Andy said turning to face me. Andy grabbed my hands and gulped nervously. "What's wrong?" Andy let out a deep breath. "I'm in love with you!" He yelled quickly. My eyes grew wide. "A-Andy are you drunk!" I asked getting up quickly. "Why am I slurring that bad?" He asked. "I said I love you." He said stepping closer to me. I stepped back until I was flat against the wall. I had no were to run and Andy was so close I felt his breath against my lips. "A-Andy wh-what are you d-doing." Before I could protest Andy's lean body pressed against mine pinning me against the wall. I froze as I felt his lips smash into mine. The kiss was slow and deliberate draw out,commanding a response. It was like a drug and I was quickly becoming addicted. My hands lifted at there own accord gripping Andy's sturdy shoulders. I let out a gasp which was swallowed greedily by Andy as his hands came around my waist holding me in place. This touch sparked foreign desires within my body and I failed to notice my need for air until Andy pulled away to breathe. I inhaled air into my oxygen deprived lungs, My hands trembling. "A-Andy-" My protest was muffled as Andy slammed are lips together again this time more aggressive. The craving in my lower body was growing as a tongue traced my lower lip begging for entrance. I parted my lips letting are tongues mold together. Those merciless lips soon descended, tongue tracing down the curve of my neck to nibble on my exposed throat. A whimper slipped threw my lips as Andy's hand moved beneath my shirt finger tips soothing over skin that was virgin to all except myself. The touch scared me and I shivered as Andy's teeth and tongue teased my neck, torturing me with anticipation to the unknown. I suddenly snapped back into reality and pushed Andy away. I gasped. "What the hell was that!" I yelled touching my neck. "Jake!" Andy yelled as I sprinted back to my bunk. I was crowded with emotions. "He kissed me...and I liked it."