Chapter 19

Nancy

"What's that?" Racheal asked. I froze at the question.

"What?"

"What's that on your neck?" She had a big smile on her face. She came to me and touched the spot. "You have two."

"Racheal. Are you playing with me?"

"No. You have two hickeys."

"Oh." I tried to cover them up with my shirt but failed.

"If mom sees them you know she gone bug you about where they come from. Good thing I come prepared." I watched as she took out her make up and begin dabbing the area.

"I never known you to carry makeup around with you."

"I normally don't. But since I began talking to Yolanda the girl love to suck on me a lot. I'm not complaining though." I chuckled.

"I'm glad you two are together."

"Really? Why? So I can leave Brandy alone."

"No that's not why. And I know you would never mess with Brandy now. What I meant was. I never seen you date anyone. It's good to see that you're happy with someone for once."

"Yeah. Yolanda is cool. I like her a lot."

"I see that. Yolanda is gorgeous."

"She is. It's just crazy that she even wants to be with me."

"Why do you say that? You are beautiful."

"I'm not worried about looks. It's just.... I don't know. She just makes me feel..." she paused again. "I don't know. It's weird..."

"If I didnt know any better I'd say you are in love or fallen in live."

"Is that what this is?" I laughed.

"It might be. Are you happy when you're with her?"

"I am. Although I have to admit that the woman made me a little apprehensive."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I guess cause I never been with anyone like her before. Shes so sure of herself. She knows what she wants without hesitation."

"Did she tell you what she want?"

"She told me. She showed me. She even spelled it out for me. Literally." She laughed. "Damn woman has a smart ass mouth when she wants to have one. I just feel shes in a rush to move forward."

"You're not sure about your relationship with her?"

"I dont know." She sighed. "I'm so confused right now."

"Well where do you see yourself with her...let's say...in the next five months."

"I still see myself with her. Even falling in love but i feel myself saying i love you in four months from now but I feel shes ready for that point in the relationship right now." She sighed again. "I just dont want to be rushed ya know?"