ᎫℋЅ | ℕℰᏇ ℛᎾᎾℳℳᎯTℰ

Oneshot
♬•Mood by NBDY: SMN•♬

ღ                                                                   ღ

Hobi POV:

After a few hours of video gaming, I eventually decide to turn off the tv and head up to my bedroom. I finally took Y/n up on her offer and moved in with her and a mutual childhood friend of ours. So far I'm enjoying living here. Sure he can be a pain, but I'm used to it; and Y/n is just as lovely as ever. Plus they always have spriteu.

As I walk up the stairs, I can hear Y/n's voice, but I'm positive she should be sound asleep by now. Afterall, a girl has to have her beauty rest.

Since her door is ajar, I take it upon myself to check on her. I place my hand on the door handle and that's when I hear her say his name.

Poor girl; she must be having a nightmare.

Ꮍ/Ꮑ's ᎠᏒᎬᎪmᏞᎪᏁᎠ:
"Y/n, you've been such a good girl, daddy should reward you."

Wait, why the hell are we at school? Eh who gives a shit. I nod vigorously, overly eager to receive my reward.

Grabbing the nape of my neck, he pulls me into him, somehow managing to concurrently kiss me aggressively yet tenderly. My body melts into him; I've wanted this for long. My legs go weak at his touch and his name slips through my lips.

"Yoongi-ah," I moan.

Hobi POV:
Tossing and turning in her sleep, I watch her beautiful face contort as she begins to sweat.

It pains me to see her like this; so I resolve to stay by her side. Laying down on her bed, I prop myself up on one elbow and turn on my side to look at her.

Soothingly, I smooth a few loose tendrils of hair, tucking them behind her ear.

Should I wake her? I hate seeing her suffer.

Ꮍ/Ꮑ's ᎠᏒᎬᎪmᏞᎪᏁᎠ:
"Let me hear you beg daddy like the good girl you are," Yoongi purrs.

"Daddy, pleeease ..."

"Touch me," I whine.

Hobi POV:
Daddy? ... Yoongi???

Wtf?

Taken aback, my eyes widen in dis- belief. She's really having a wet dream about my best friend ...

Ppfft, I'll fix that.

Cuddling up to her, I nuzzle my head into the crook of her neck and breathe in her scent, immediately resulting in a flurry of goosebumps all over her delicate skin. My hands drift over her pajama top, enjoying her body's reaction to my touch.