•soulmate au ~r.t•

Requested by gazehoes !! Prompt 8:
"What the fuck dude?"
Summary: You finally get your soulmates first words imprinted onto your wrist when you're 16. Yours don't seem to be so friendly.

A/N: This book has hit 34k!! I'm so happy! Thank you! All of you! I love you all!

Also,, I have been playing Apex Legends non-stop and now I'm only realising that Crypto is kind of a cutie 😳

I'm going off topic!! Onto the story!!Modern Richie!! *Lower case intended!!*also if there is spelling mistakes, im sorry!!Y/N x Richie!

Modern Richie!!
*Lower case intended!!*
also if there is spelling mistakes, im sorry!!
Y/N x Richie!

summer vacation.

woohoo, how fun, but it's also the time for you to see your soulmate's first words on your wrist. you were excited, to say the least. excitement bubbled up inside your stomach as you practically ran to your best friend's (beverly) house so you could both show each other your soulmate's words.

you arrived at her house and she had already slammed her door open and dragged you inside, both of you squealing. you were both wearing long sleeves, so you both couldn't see the words imprinted.

"alright! you first y/n!" beverly shook with euphoria as you shook your head.

"no, you go first!-"

"no, you!-"

"no you- alright fine!" you gave up as you held onto the rim of your sleeve, hesitating to pull it down before beverly yanked it down for you, the words, 'what the fuck dude?' were basically tattooed into your wrist.

"jesus, seems like my soulmate will be a bit angry or something." you chuckled, tracing your pinky over the small letters. beverly pulled her sleeve down slowly, the letters revealing themselves to her.

"my heart burns there too? romantic. what does yours say?" she asked, curious about it as she read your wrist. "you're right, gosh, the words do seem angry."

"it's only a matter of time before i find them, bev."

- - - - -

later that day, you and bev had headed outside to get ice-cream as you both craved some. once you had got your cone, your mouth was already watering as your eyes sparkled at the sight. The sweet and creamy treat was dripping from the sun above in the sky, making look even more delicious.

you licked your lips as you turned around, before bumping into someone, spilling it all over their shirt making you internally cry.

"hey, y/n! you alright-"

"what the fuck dude?!" the boy cried, almost dropping his phone as he stared at the mess on his shirt.

"hey! fuck you dude! i'm hungry, fuck your shirt!" you yelled back at him, pointing at his face before realising what he had said a few seconds before. you checked your wrist and looked up at him, and then did so again.

"wait.. did you just.. say what was on my wrist? are you my soulmate? you have got to be kidding me.. this dude?" you were in disbelief, staring at the guy in glasses towering over you. he was pretty cute to be honest, but right now wasn't the time to get flirty.

"i think so.." he ran his fingers through his hair before you scoffed slightly.

"I don't even know you!-"

"wait.. richie tozier!" beverly smiled, high-fiving him as he grinned. you stared at the two friends in shock.

"you never told me you knew him!-"

"yeah but i didn't know he was gonna be your soulmate!" she countered, leaving you speechless before sighing, rubbing your temples.

"i actually can't believe this-"

"well you better start believing honey." beverly interrupted you, pushing you and richie closer together.

"now, you two must get on with each other and then smooch." she smiled, making you feel sick but you felt butterflies as well.

"well.. i'm richie tozier." he held his hand, a small reassuring smile plastered onto his face. it made a shy smile creep onto your face as you shook his hand, staring into his eyes.

"y/n l/n."

- - - - -

Leaving it on a sweet lil' cliffhanger~

I hope I did good :')

~Agape.