Eight.

Mya.

Me and East's tongues moved at the same pace as we tongue kissed. I don't know how we got here, I was sitting on the counter and He was standing in between my legs and then this happened. He had his hands placed on my waist.

I was not going to have sex with him though, I had too much pride and respect. As he lifted me off the counter, I put my hand up on his chest as a opportunity to stop this before it went any further.

"Hold up." I said and looked down at me. "We don't have to." He said pulling away. I was amused. Before I could even say anything he had enough respect to say it. I blushed and put my head down. "Ok. You still hungry?" I asked trying to slide past him.

"Nah, you don't gotta be embarrassed. Its ok. I understand and respect it." He spoke picking my chin up and looking me in the eyes. "Nah, Thats just how I am. I still try and brush things off." He looked. "You don't got to do that with me." I blushed. "Ok."

"You still cooking? A nigga starving." East asked and I laughed. This nigga always want some food. "Yeah, Ima make it! Hungry ass." I slid off the counter and down so I could walk to began cooking.

"What you want?" I asked opening up the fridge doors. It was full as fuck in there. I never seen a man have so much in his home. This was considered responsible to me. "Um, damn ion kno- wait make me some shrimp taco's." Damn, that sounded good.

"Ok, but why that?" He shrugged. "Its my favorite, so if you make it right thats how I know you the one for me." I laughed. "Ok corny." I called back while gathering everything I needed for the meal. "Shut up." He walked out the kitchen and into his separate lounge area.

He lived in a beautiful and huge townhouse 30 minutes away from me, he had everything decorated nicely. You can easily tell his mom decorated the home though, mother's always send their children off with a certain touch.

I rinsed all the materials and began my process. Within a couple more minutes I heard East picking up his phone. I payed little attention to the conversation because I wasn't nosey and I wasn't his girlfriend. Whoever he was on the phone with, is his business.

While I stirred the pepper sautéed shrimp, I heard him walking into the kitchen. "Yo, Ima be back in a little while. Some shit just went down." He spoke up and I looked back. "You want me to stay here?" I asked and he nodded.

I can tell whatever the phone call was about pissed him off. His facial expressions said it all. "Yea you good. Ima hit you." He opened up the closet door and slid on a black hoodie. He made his way out the door.

I finished cooking the food but decided I'll make his plate later when he comes in because I don't want the shit to be soggy. I decided to make my 2 tacos and grabbed a water. I grabbed my phone and sat down at the table and began eating.

It was so good. Damn, now I'm glad I did make this shit. I decided to go on Instagram since I was bored as fuck. After I finished eating I went and cleaned up the mess that was made in the kitchen.

I had already showered and changed into some pajamas when we first got here, so I might as well just go lay down. After turning off the lights, I walked up to his master bedroom and got into his big ass California king size bed.

I made myself comfortable and found myself drifting to sleep.