13

“Hey Blair.” Niall said with a warm smile.

“Hi… you look handsome.”

“I know, I look sexy.” Niall was acting cocky.

“Yeaah, so where are we going?”

“Oh I planned something special, you know. Maybe after we can have dessert.“ Niall said with a wink.

I really didn't like how he was acting. I hope he wasn't like this all night.

//

“The food is really good.” I said.

“I'm glad you like it." I smiled, looking around.

“How long did this take you?”

“My mom helped. I really wanted tonight to be perfect. Guess I kinda messed up.”

“How?”

“Well I was acting rude, it's not like me and I'm sorry Blair.”

I smiled, finally he understood. “Its okay Niall.”

“You know I love you right?”

“Yes.” I smiled and held his hand.

“So… you ready to go? I have to get up early.”

“Why?”

“Oh I didnt tell you? I'm going to meet with that guy, to talk to him.”

“Oh… well then let's go.”

“Well I want you to have this.” He gave me a gorgeous ring. “I love you Blair.”

“Thanks Nialler, its really pretty.”

“I'm glad……” He smiled and gave me a kiss. It wasn't just a stupid peck, it was a real kiss and it made me realize why I fell in love with Niall.

//

“Let's go upstairs, my mom isn't home.” Niall said. We started kissing again and pushed me on the bed. “I love you Blair.” And I loved Niall. And this was just the perfect way to share it and reconnect.