Chapter 259: Black Dahlia

Hitoshi was sad that Great Grandpa Erasure had to go through all that. He smirked wickedly over Muffins antics.

"Ha I like that cat!"

He made a mental note to tell Eri of Muffin.
----------------------

Hayato slowly opened the guest bedroom door just to make sure that Miyu was actually asleep. He smiled over her looking so at peace, only to frown softly as her story rang in his head. He closed the door and opened his bedroom door only to leave it open and trudged over with a haggard groan before dramatically flopping onto his bed in a face plant. Muffin decided to jump up onto his bed and sleep on his pillow. He spoke with a angry tone of voice.

"You! You know your not allowed on my bed!"

Muffin meowed and suddenly cuddled up to him and purred as he spoke angrily. "Muffin stop!" She stopped only to place her paws on his head and knead at his hair enough that it come undone from the hair-tie. His hair fell down around his face and he groaned.

She cuddled against him again, "These are unwanted cuddles!"

Then he remembered why he was angry at her in the first place and propped himself up by his elbows.

"You...you made me see her in her underwear!"

His eyes turned red as he hissed. "Her Under-Wear!"

He pointed out the door. "You're grounded."

Muffin meowed and his glare narrowed. "I know you know what I mean! Your Grounded! To your cat condo now!"

Muffin hissed before obeying her owner. He sighed heavily and face planted into the bed again before rolling over onto his back as his hair splayed around his head.

"I'm doomed...? I just met her today! I can't seriously have a crush on her already!!!"

He buried his head in his pillow and groaned into it. "Grahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

He frowned softly and sighed. "It's fine I'm fine! Just a 22 year old man with a 22 year old woman in his house nothing weird about that...hehe..." his hesitant grin became a thin line of dread, "oh boy." He groaned in defeat. "Only one thing I can do now...I just have to ignore it."

He looked up and saw Muffin sitting in the doorway. "Don't give me that look your a cat not my therapist. Go to bed!"

He sighed and went to bed with emotions he didn't want and a prayer that the Police Chief wouldn't take his hero license for withholding information and harboring a wanted criminal tomorrow.

He closed his eyes. Miyu... she was a beautiful woman with bright red eyes...they shined like rubies. His eyes opened.

"NO!" I'm just going to close my eyes again and stop thinking about her. How hard can it be?"

Five seconds later...

He opened his eyes and groaned angrily as he placed blame. "Stupid insomnia..."
----------------------
Hitoshi smirked. "Oh I feel your pain...haha insomnia is the worst."

Chiyori spoke with a smirk. "You do realize that your talking to a book boy..."

Reina frowned. "Grandma be nice!"

Hitoshi grumbled and shielded his reddening face with the opened memoir.
----------------------
Hayato was up with a yawn and after looking over his weapons safe and showering he dressed in his hero outfit and prepared his morning coffee. He took a cup of black roast coffee and chugged it only to spit it out when the guest bedroom door suddenly slammed opened and Miyu punched him in the gut! He fell onto his knees hacking violently as hot liquid went down his throat. Miyu stared down at him panting heavily before blinking and gasping in horror.