Bless Art Thou

"I can see it all with perfect clarity." Cecil stabs a knife at Sister Agnes' nape, penetrating her throat. Her blood suddenly cascades to the chest. She stumbles a little and falls on the floor while her blood still spurting.

"Stop right there! Don't come any further!" Mother Superior Irmengard take a step backward and stumbles as she hit a leg of her chair.

All of the nuns are running away like bees evacuating from their hive because of smoke. Sister Maurelia tries to grab the keys above the pile of old books in Mother Superior Irmengard's table, but Cecil angrily stabs her hand. Sister Maurelia starts to panic, seeing her hand soaking in blood.

"All of you will get arrested for what you did to me!" Cecil thunders, but her voice is also etched with disconsolation.

Suddenly, a click of a gun is heard. Cecil turns back and she sees an ectomorphic man, probably in his 30's, wearing khaki trench coat and pointing a gun directly at her forehead. His fingers are itching to curl the trigger, but they both know he just want her to stop.

"You should be helping me..." his smile is wry.

Cecil's teal eyes squint as she stabs the man in his shoulder. Cecil tries to make her exit after, however, two of the nuns, named Josephine and Louise, hit her with large pans. Cecil is all aswoon, and she kneels afterward. Mother Superior Irmengard hastily sits above Cecil to strangle her. Her anger intensifies as Cecil's loud struggling coughs fill the air.

"For heaven's sake, don't kill her. She's not sane; we all know that." He sounds like a priest giving his sermon. Mother Superior Irmengard soon realizes she suppose not to act that way in front of visitors.

"Let me guess, you're good at keeping your mouth shut," Mother Superior Irmengard takes her seat while the nuns assist Cecil out of the room. A nun cleans his wound while the rest is assigned for the mess.

"That's nothing. I mean you know, common tragedies. Bad things happen, whether you like it or not," Mother Superior Irmengard catches her visitor staring at the bloody lifeless body of Sister Agnes. When he glances back, Mother Superior Irmengard takes off her headdress.

"You'll make no problem..." He's not able to finish his response when Sister Josephine blows his head with a shotgun.

"Yes, when you're dead." Mother Superior Irmengard burst into laughter like she has some mental problems.

"Get Cecil," her mood suddenly shifts to serious and angry.

The next morning, all of the nuns gather outside the convent. They sit in a circle, eager to watch the ritual. Everybody makes sure that they're not going to miss it because the next ritual will be after a week.

Two nuns bring Cecil outside after she is drugged. The orange cement mixer is ready, and Cecil is placed beside it. She is chosen to be the next concrete saint statue that will be displayed outside the convent.

"Let the ritual begin!" Mother Superior Irmengard exclaims.