[M]Mingi X Seonghwa

Mingi gasped as Seonghwa slammed him against the wall, a hand around his neck.

"What the fuck did I tell you about being a brat? Huh? Do my words mean nothing to you?" Mingi gulped. "Answer me," Seonghwa growled.

"Y-you said I can't be a brat or I'll get punished."

"And what was it you did?"

"I was a brat."

"Mingi who am I to you?" Mingi looked surprised before he realized what Seonghwa meant.

"D-daddy."

"Good, and aren't you supposed to listen to what I say?" Mingi nodded.

"Yes."

"Now I'm not sure what you didn't understand about that earlier. What made you act like a brat, huh?" Seonghwa asked, beginning to unbutton Mingi's shirt.

"I-I don't know."

"You do know, and you better tell me," Seonghwa said, slipping Mingi's shirt off and then quickly undoing his jeans.

"I-I just wanted attention."

"And you thought being bratty was the best way to get that?"

"N-no b-but," Mingi trailed off. Seonghwa pushes Mingi's jeans down his thighs, making the younger step out of them.

"But what?" Seonghwa said, coming face to face with him.

"Y-you we're working a-and I didn't wanna bother you."

"And?"

"And I only wanted your attention."

"You snapped at Wooyoung because you only wanted my attention?" Mingi shyly nodded. "Aren't you cute? That's how I know my baby's whipped for me and me only," Seonghwa said, grabbing the younger's face and kissing him harshly. Mingi gripped Seonghwa's shoulders.

"You're still getting punished," Seonghwa whispered, pulling away and pulling Mingi towards the bed. Seonghwa gave him a look and Mingi crawled on the bed, his chest against the mattress and his ass in the air.

"You're so pretty, you know that?" Seonghwa said, running a hand over Mingi's ass. "Too bad I have to mark it up," he said before promptly slapping him. Mingi whined.

25 smacks later, Mingi was laid across Seonghwa's lap on the edge of the bed.

"You did good baby," Seonghwa praises him. Mingi just grips his thigh harder, letting out a small whine. Seonghwa pulls the younger up to sit next to him, making Mingi whine. He buried his face in Seonghwa's neck, wanting to just crawl in his lap and go to sleep.

"Ah, baby, you know what comes next." Mingi whined again. "Come on, get up." Seonghwa tapped his thigh and Mingi slowly pulled away from him, crawling in his lap and straddling him. Seonghwa grabbed his hips, pushing them down, making Mingi gasp.

"You feel how hard I am for you baby? Huh?" Mingi nodded, trying to grind down on Seonghwa but the older stopped him.

"Gi, are you a good boy?" Mingi nodded. "Are you?" Mingi bit his lip.

"D-daddy can I ride you?" Seonghwa was very surprised at Mingi's confident answer.  "Please?" Mingi added when he saw Seonghwa's shocked expression.

"Yes baby, you can. You wanna help undress daddy first?" Mingi nodded, sliding off of Seonghwa's lap onto his knees. Seonghwa pulled his shirt off while Mingi undid his jeans. Seonghwa kicked them off, Mingi's hands on his thighs. Seonghwa thought the younger was going to get back up, but Mingi just leaned forward, pressing his open mouth against Seonghwa's bulge. He darted his tongue out, wetting the cloth of Seonghwa's boxers. Seonghwa grabbed his hair with one hand. Mingi used his teeth the pull Seonghwa's boxers down, letting the older kick them away before his mouth was back on him. He took Seonghwa all the way down on the first try. Seonghwa unconsciously let out a groan, bucking his hips up into the younger's mouth.

"Fuck Mingi, I don't know what's gotten into you but I'm not complaining." Normally Mingi wouldn't like to take Seonghwa. He hated sucking Seonghwa off and would push the older away. Mingi didn't have a gag reflex, but that didn't mean he liked doing it. Seonghwa was also very large, making Mingi's jaw start to ache quickly.

He pulled off with a pop, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand before getting up and straddling Seonghwa.

"Are you trying to be dominant?" Seonghwa raised his eyebrow as Mingi nodded confidently. Seonghwa slapped his ass.

"Well baby, you cant ride me with your boxers on, can you?" Mingi stuck his tongue out before getting up and taking them off. Seonghwa moved up the bed, sitting against the headboard and smirking when Mingi crawled up to him. He wasted no time, sitting on top of Seonghwa and taking him in.

"Fuck Gi," Seonghwa groaned. "No prep?" Mingi shook his head.

"Did-ah-earlier."

"Mm, you're such a bad boy. But fuck, not even lube?" Mingi shook his head again.

"You wonder why I sucked you off first."

"Hey," Seonghwa said, wrapping a hand around Mingi's neck. "Quit getting bratty with me." Mingi nodded. "What do you say?" Seonghwa growled.

"Yes daddy," Mingi whimpered as he was fully sunk down on Seonghwa. Seonghwa grabbed his hips with both hands and gave a small thrust, making the younger let out a very quick moan.

"Baby I wanna fuck you so bad," Seonghwa growled. "Daddy can't wait for you to get tired of riding." Mingi whined, leaning against Seonghwa's chest. Seonghwa chuckled.

"I love how much talk can turn you on." Mingi whined again, beginning to shift on Seonghwa's lap.

"Come on Gi, you know you want it so bad. Don't hold back baby, it's just us."  Mingi began a quick pace, placing his hands on Seonghwa's chest to hold himself up. He threw his head back, moans escaping his lips.

"Fuck," Seonghwa groaned, his eyes dark as he watched Mingi ride him with all the energy he had. After a while Mingi's thighs began to shake, the younger's head dropping forward.

"Baby, do you want daddy to take control?" Mingi nodded.

"Y-yes daddy please."  Seonghwa flipped them over, brutally thrusting into the younger and he screamed and scratched at Seonghwa's back. Seonghwa leaned down by Mingi's ear.

"You like that? Huh? Screaming my name while I fuck you good? You wanna cum? Does daddy's baby wanna cum?" Mingi moaned louder.

"Yes d-daddy p-please let me c-cum!" Mingi was almost crying at the pleasure he was receiving.

"Cum for daddy baby." Mingi arched up against him, a stream of "daddy"s leaving his lips as he came hard. Seonghwa growled into his ear, stilling and cumming in Mingi. He slowly pulled out when they had came down from their highs.

"I love you so much Gi." Was the first thing Seonghwa said. Mingi just blinked his tired eyes at him.

"I love you too daddy," Mingi said, trying to curl up in a ball but getting stopped by Seonghwa.  The older cleaned him off before getting in bed beside them and pulling the sheets over them. Mingi curled up at his side, instantly asleep.