Sick visit (Part 2/2)

Note: For Miyuki's name, I thought about just using his first name because the reader is a childhood friend but there were too much "Kazuya" so, in this part I used his last name as well.

____________________________________________________________

After getting off the car, you see the "Seidou Spirit dorm" sign above your head. On your way to his room, Miyuki shows you some things around the dorm, like the bath, laundry, etc. You finally get to Kazuya's dorm room and he gives you a towel to dry yourself off. After you dry yourself, you unpack your luggage and notice that all of the clothes inside are soaked wet. "Sigh...I should've gotten a water proof luggage" you mumble. Seeing this, Kazuya lets you borrow one of his shirts and trousers. 

"Thanks Kazuya" you reply. 

He leaves the room so that you can change. After you finish changing you open the door so he can come in.

"Hey Kazuya? You share this room with your roommates right? So, is it okay for me to be here?"

"Yeah, it's fine. It's the fall now so the third years moved out of the dorms to focus on their exam preparations and Kimura went to visit his grandma. So, I'm the only one in this room for now." he explains.

"Oh that's Gre....achoo" 

"(y/n)-chan you're catching a cold. Hold on, I'll make some tea to warm you up". 

"Thanks Kazuya, but I'm sure I will be fine, so don't worry".

"Oh? Is that so?" he questions with a smug face while you look away from him, avoiding his gaze.

"Tell me (y/n)-chan, who was the one who caught a cold three times in the same year, missed my game, and got me to make porridge for them?" he questions teasingly.

"T-that was a long time ago...I'm not a little kid anymore" you say to him still avoiding his gaze.

"Hiye-hiye~" he trails off and goes to get you some tea. 

While you sit there on his desk and drink the tea he tells you that he needs to go see the coach and meet the team and he will be back in the evening.

"Sorry (y/n)-chan. If you need anything, just text me okay?" he says apologetically

"It's alright, do your thing. I'll keep myself busy" you tell him with a reassuring smile.

"Ah, he's gone already...damn why is he so damn hot!" you thought to yourself. "I thought I would be okay seeing him now but...whenever he's in front of me all I could think of is being hugged by him...and maybe a k-kiss....no-no-no, what are you thinking of stupid (y/n). Stop thinking of these things...He's got a lot on his plate. The last think I want to do is add onto that. Besides, I'm sure he still thinks of me as that little girl from junior high...sigh." thinking this, you finish drinking the tea then bring your clothes to the dryer (he showed you where it was earlier). Then you come back to the room, fold your clothes back and take a nap on the chair, putting your head on the desk not knowing which bed was his or his roommates.

***timeskip***

You wake up to some delicious smelling food. "Mm..what smells so good?" you thought to yourself as you sat up on the bed, looked at your phone and saw that it was 09:30 Pm. "Wait...didn't I fall asleep on the chair?" you get off the bed feeling a little groggy and go to check the spot you thought you fell asleep on and saw Miyuki sitting there writing on some journal.

"(Y/n)-chan you're up" he said when he noticed you come over. 

"Yea...I think I had a strange dream...I thought I fell asleep on this chair and...." you walk closer to the chair as you say that and put your hand on the table for support because you feel your head become a little dizzy. Miyuki notices this and tries to catch you and notices that your body was burning.