3. Forbidden but Beautiful

"Trigger alert .. this story contains abuse and deep subjects like marital rape.. pls read at your own discretion.. no overt sex scenes described here ."

🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Krist what the hell are you still doing inside ."

Nuwa starts shouting from outside even before coming in. Singto has already disappeared in one of the two bathrooms as krist still stands in front of the mirror , looking at his own reflection, unmoving , waiting for his doom to arrive inside and take away this stolen moment of peace from him..

" N.. nothing..ju..st wa..sh.ing.my fa..ce" (nothing just washing my face) he stutters as Nuwa stands a feet away from him, his eyes glaring..

"Where is Singto?" Nuwa is trying to control his emotions seeing the younger acting flushed and scared and also with his parents, maids and younger brother in the hearing range, but the words of his father giving permission to Singto to paint his krist alone , arises a sudden fire of possessiveness and jealousy within him. He starts coming forward one step at a time as krist starts taking one step back at a time, until his back touches the wall, there's no place to go anymore .. he is trapped every way.. as always ..

"He is in the washroom phi, this one." He points to the washroom door which is closed , knowing full well Singto is hearing everything. He hopes against hope his phi Nuwa will spare him, atleast in front of his brother ! .

" he wants to paint you for some stupid project of his and dad thinks it is a good idea, but my little brother should know who you actually belong to" and he yanks krist forward towards him.. and completely ignoring the shivering due to the fear or the fever, starts ravishing him , first lips are bitten still they are bleeding and bruised , and then the pale neck and collar bones are attacked as his hand goes down to the seam of his pants rubbing the area skilfully to make the younger get hard irrespective of the younger's non consent is clear through his stiff body at his actions and imperceptible flinches from the assaulted pain he is inflicting on him.. as he mercilessly bites and kisses him like a rabid dog..

" moan my name loudly or I will fuck you right here , all raw." He whispers in his ears, licking the ear lobe, Krist obliges like a puppet under his puppeteer's hands and starts moaning his name loudly making sure not to let a single tear escape from his eyes, as the bite leaves trail of hickeys and raw bleeding wound on his pale neck and shoulder , his shirt buttons get torn open, and his pants about to come undone from his slim waist, as Nuwa starts to take off his belt ..krist tries to say " no" but one sharp bite on his nipples he knows he better stop protesting and let Nuwa do whatever he wants.. hopefully he will not do it all the way but will just show  off to Singto his depth of possession and rights over krist.

Singto comes out of the washroom, understanding the scene going on outside and kind of guessing his phi Nuwa's intensions. He coughs loudly to make Nuwa separate from the young man who stands panting , half naked and flushed . But his eyes, Singto observes are vacant without even a flicker of emotion, no love , no hate , just nothing like the soul is faraway somewhere leaving the body behind..

" hey phi go back to the room with your dear husband . Mom and Dad are just outside, atleast cover the poor man up. We all don't need a live demonstration of you two's famous tabloid photos ."

Krist has started mechanically to cover himself up..but the shirt buttons are all torn so he holds the two edges together and starts to somehow adjust his pants . Singto tries not to look at him, and add to his humiliation.

Nuwa, realising suddenly that others, including Singto can now see the naked upper half of his husband feels satisfied but also irritated . His purpose is served, Singto heard and saw everything but he doesn't want the low level servants to drool over krist by seeing him like this. His father will also not approve of such action. He is the his 'wife' after all. He takes off his jacket and covers the younger , placing a soft kiss on his forehead.