Chapter 3

When she finished her meal (Y/n) stood, stretched then started to make her way to the kitchen. The princess's goal was to make herself some company. Starting in the kitchen she added a touch of magic to almost all of the appliances in the kitchen. Next, she made her way down the hall. Looking at the curtains she extended her hand causing them the gently flying from the window. The princess' magic twisted the fabric together until it created the form. Life seemed to fill the fabric woman as she landed on the floor of the hall. The woman bowed to the girl who curtsied back.

"My Queen." The fabric woman greeted.

"Hello." (y/n) replied "You will be my head maid; don't worry I'll make you some help, so you won't be overwhelmed."

(Y/n) did as she promised making more woman out of curtains blankets and rugs. After each was created, he assigned them a job. The next place she went was the fount section of her main hall. She looked down and smiled when she noticed that lining the walls were silver suits of armor. with a deep breath the girl raised her arm slightly. Focusing her magic gold flew from her fingertips and traveled around each of the frozen knights. As the gold hit them, they stepped off their pedistools and bowed to the girl. (y/N0 explained to them all that they would be her royal guard. Smiling with contentment she turned and made her way back to the library. Once in the library she found some history books and pulled them from the shelves. As she removed them and placed them into her arms, she said a flying spell as well as a speaking spell. Once she had spelled the sixth book, they spontaneously jumped from her arms and flew in a circle around her. Once by one they compared her to historical princess', magical men and woman, adventures, and even a few villains. While some comparisons were less than ideal (y/n) could tell by their tone that they were trying to compliment her. With a raise of her hand the books silenced. The job they received was to announce anyone who tired to invade the palace. The books were to come to her first then she would command the guard. The books seemingly bowed before dispersing throughout the castle. Content with her work the princess made her way to a large comfy chair in the library and began to read the prequel she had found before her meal until she fell asleep in the chair.

Meanwhile the trio of boys from Auradon was halfway up the mountain when they saw small specks of golden glitter rain down from the sky. Flynn lifted his hand and caught some in his hand before it slowly faded away in his palm. Ben and Carlos looked swords the sky trying to find where it was coming from. Luckily for them there was no wind in the peaks today which means if they hurried the trail of gold would lead them straight to the lost princess. Nodding to each other the boys began to follow the path up the side of the mountain. The climb was rigorous. The trio had to loosely climb the bear edge of a cliff before even making it to the first landing. The ledge was small and hardly fit the three of them who all sat side by side. Ben passed out some water bottles then leaded back slightly and examining how much farther they have to go.

"She was here." Carlos said suddenly.

Ben and Flynn both turned to him and saw him pointing at a part of the cliff slightly above them. There were two blood stains. From the looks of them someone has slid down the wall while climbing it. Ben looked from the stains to the others and shrugged.

"It might not be her." He argued lightly