Christian goes with Mia

Christian
Mia where are you going to?
Mia
I decided to go to the hospice it will help me feel better. Ana had Sydney here and she asked me to come see all of the hospice friends I have made. Do you want to see the good Ana is doing for these dying children.?
Christian
I will join you, but we shouldn't take too long. Isn't Ana still recovering from her wound?
Mia
She is, but she still has patients who need her. Her bodyguards are wheeling her around to her patients. She says someone has to get them the care they need. We go and get them into the hospice if they can't afford it.
Ana
I get to the hospice and everyone is shocked I am here at all. I remind them that my patients need me and I can't let them down. Plus we have two new patients arriving today.
Mia
I take Christian and introduce him to the kids and tell him my goals for my future regarding all of this. Ana has even given me a written recommendation to get into courses to develop skills on working in a youth oriented hospice. She says it is one thing to have an elderly patient who accepted their death and treat them. It is another thing to treat young children who are dying. It takes a certain spirit and desire to make their lives as full and as fun as it can be until they breathe their last breath.
Christian
So that's why she wants to build the amusement park close by. I saw they have it started already. So do you think you can deal with all of this Mia?
Mia
I have been for a while and have had two pass away on me. So I know it is sad, but they deserve happiness until they take their last breath and that is why I am here.
Christian
Well you can talk to me if you ever need to Mia. Let's' go see the kids now and show me what you do to make them smile and laugh.
Ana
Hey Mia we have two newbies today. They are just getting settled and will be here for dinner time. They are twins who developed cancer within a month of each other. Their parents will be here soon and you can meet them if you like. They will need to be shown to the apartments later if you are up to it. They will be starting new jobs on site tomorrow. So they will be around a lot. You know the deal so I will let you take care of that. Make sure they have everything they need okay.
Mia
Sure do we want to take the twins to show them where the apartments are?
Ana
Only if they are well enough to travel. Don't want them getting sicker their first week. The flight was hard enough.
Christian
The flight?
Ana
Yes we flew them in from Texas. We want them all here together, they are their only children and they have lost their jobs due to having to care for their ill twins so much. So we have a program that helps them here. Apartments, jobs and health insurance and then hospice. Unfortunately they didn't know of me until a friend of theirs did some research and found me on a news cast about the hospice. If they had gotten to me earlier I could have saved the twins. I am going to try like hell to save them, but it is an uphill battle. Anyway I sent the medical plane to pick the kids up and the parents. Grandparents are coming after they get all of their things shipped here. Hey Christian you have that building two blocks over are you interested in selling it to me? I need more apartments for the parents to live in at costs or below.
Christian
I need to see what we are doing with it first. I think we were going to build there, but let me look into it. Okay let's get this show on the road Mia and show me what this is all about. Nice seeing you again Miss Steele.
Ana
You too, glad you are back Mia.I just know he just blew me off about the building. It has been empty for a year.
Mia
Really Christian that place has been vacant for a year. It is being destroyed by gangs and you know it. Ana could change that by making safe apartments for the relatives of the hospice patients think about it.
Christian
Mia that building is one I agreed to allow Roz handle when she bought the company at a song. Something about using it for other reasons. So if you and Ana can talk her into it go ahead. I have no use for it sitting idle and losing money on it.
Mia
I will call Roz and show Christian everything I do while I am here and then we go meet the twins and their parents. We show them their new apartments. The twins were too tired to see them so we put them to bed. Christian was amazed at everything we do for the patients and their families. He asked how Ana did everything and paid for everything. She was a billionaire after her father left her everything in his will. She was a millionaire in her right. She has patents on several medicines that have saved a lot of lives. She also has been left inheritances by people whose children she saved. She donates it all back into the hospice and caring for those who can't afford to save their kids lives.
Christian
No wonder everyone likes Ana so much she is something else huh. Ana has disappeared and I found out she has an apartment here on the grounds to be near if needed.Mia doesn't she have a boyfriend or husband?
Mia
Oh no she has no one, her uncle Morton and Bob are her only family. Morton is scum. Bob and Angela are her family, but they also are school mates. They were there for her when she had to go to hospice at a young age. Someone found a cure for her cancer.
Christian
Wow now I understand all of this it is like me with the food donations and my need to create better food sources.