𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

I've literally been listening to stalker stories on YouTube and i am PUMPED to write this

January 15th, fifteen days after.

Your eyes pealed open to the feeling of the gag being taken off of your mouth. Your eyes met Bakugou's who was sitting on the bed beside you, a bag in his hand. He leaned forward, untying your dominant hand.

"I got dinner, you do like sushi right?"(a/n:y'all do now)He asked, pulling out the small container. You nodded, looking at the selection he brought, you pointed to the one you wanted and he helped pulled you up. You watched as Bakugou opened the container,

"you're using your hands. I can't trust that you won't stab me."

You took a deep breath, reaching out and grasping the roll between your fingers before placing it in your mouth. Your eyes watered, knowing if you were to ever be freed from Bakugou, you could never look at sushi the same way again.

Bakugou knew everything about you. You've known each other since High school, which is plenty of enough time to learn someone. Their favorite color, their favorite food, even the small things like you bite your nails when you're stressed. Bakugou was able to act his usual self as he slowly memorized who you were as a person, and his obsession started to grow.

It made you wonder when it started, was it at first sight? Did it slowly develop over time? You would never know unless he told you, because asking him would be just as hard as escaping this place.

Your eyes watched as Bakugou's hand reached for the remote, "oh yeah, there's something I wanted us to watch together." A smirk appeared on his face. He flipped through the channels before he stopped, plopped the remote on the bed and continuing to eat his food.

You grabbed another roll, slowly setting it in your mouth and chewing just as slow. What does he want us to watch? He's never mentioned even liking T.V. You told yourself as the red and white appeared on the screen, a male and a female sat at a desk, a paper in their hands as they looked at the screen.

The news station?

You set the sushi back on its tray, your eyebrows furrowing as they started to talk.

"LOCAL COLLEGE STUDENT ATTACKED ON HIS WAY TO CLASS AND HOSPITALIZED EARLIER TODAY IS CONFIRMED TO BE 21 YEAR OLD DENKI KAMINARI."

Your eyes started to water, body shaking as you rolled over to your side, releasing the food you just ate onto the wooden floor.

"Oh no, baby you got sick again." He stated sarcastically.