Gen/Hist/Sci-fi Results

THE RESULTS!  🥁

THE RESULTS! 🥁

But I would first like to thank all the participants that have entered these awards. Without you, there would be no awards, so thank you.

I've decided that I won't post the scores on here so everybody can see, I respect every individual and I know some writers don't appreciate others seeing their score. If you would like your score & review, please let me know in PM, then I will give it to you.

As for the stickers, please PM me your email address, so I can send them to you. If you don't feel comfortable giving me your email then the only option I can think of is Instagram because I'm not techno-savvy with Pinterest.

If you didn't win, that doesn't mean your book isn't great. Your scores are just a number, and the way I see it, every writer is a winner in some way. Writing a book is hard, but each one of you accomplished something and that is something you all should be proud of. 

🏆 Honourable mention 🏆

OliviaJWrites 

Congratulations! ✨

🥉Third place 🥉

traci_edmunds

&

dawnashes

Congratulations! ✨

🥈Second place 🥈

Davrielle

Congratulations! ✨

Finally, our winner is...

🥇First place 🥇

toomuchtohandle21

Congratulations! ✨

Congratulations to all the winners and participants! 

And don't forget to say thank you to CILovF for judging all the non-mature books in this section.

Thank you for all your hard work throughout judging and for the reviews. 

I know it's not much, but I made you a sticker for being a Judge! 

Feel free to screenshot it and put it with your other achievements. 

PM this account for stickers, scores & reviews.

Thank you.

- The Reading Cafe Team ☕