Chapter Five

"How could ada be so naïve! We should act now as their rebellion is still weak!" Lachril's voice rings it around her chambers

"How could ada be so naïve! We should act now as their rebellion is still weak!" Lachril's voice rings it around her chambers. Her twin brother sighs and rolls his violet eyes, sitting on a chair beside the large fireplace.

"Calm down, Lachril... Ada knows what's he doing." Idhrendir said with a calm voice. He knew that his sister was impulsive and that sometimes she would do things before she thinks first, so he was trying to get her calm down before she mounts Daenerion and do a horrible mistake. " Ada's council and the Valar will help us with this rebellion... They will make humans understand that we aren't a threat."

Lachril huffs in annoyance and walks to the balcony, looking to the bright sky. She knew that her brother was right but something in her guts told her this wasn't to work...that a storm was coming.

"He is fading you know that right?... Nana had left a big hole in him and that hole is only getting bigger." Idhrendir said quietly, his low sorrowful voice made Lachril close her eyes in sadness. "That's why he doesn't want any more wars...only peace."

"I know... I've heard him and Ecthelion talk about it..." Lachril's voice was full of grief, knowing that someday her father would die...leaving them behind, alone in that world. "...They want him to sail to Valinor so he could heal...but I think that only would bring him more misery since Ada and Nana had passed a good time of their life there."

There is a long silence in the room, the sound of the lovely song of the birds and people walking outside filled their sharp ears. Both of them knew that Lachril words were true, Glorfindel could never find peace since their mother wasn't in Mandos's Halls. Nobody knew where her soul had gone even the Valar themselves didn't know...maybe it had returned to her world, return to her mother's warm arms.

Suddenly there was a light knock on the door and hush voices came from outside which grabbed both of the silver-haired elves' attention. "Come in!" Lachril said with a firm voice. The door opens and two redheads peek through which made a smile appear on Idhrendir and Lachril's faces.

"Hello, Amrod and Amras! What are you doing here?" Lachril said with a smirk on her lips, seeing their guilty faces.

"...Ahh, We were just passing by-" Amrod begins talking but was cut off with the door being wide open and a bunch of elves falls in. The Targaryen twins stayed still with wide eyes, looking to the Fëanor sons groaning on the bedroom ground. Maedhros was the first standing up, staring at Idhrendir and Lachril with a guilty face.

"I'm very sorry, Your Graces! I and Maglor found our brothers standing at your door and tried to get him away...but I failed," he said while glaring to his five brothers, who were looking down to their feet in shame.

"It's okay, Nelya! There no need to worry but...Why all of you were at my doors?" Lachril asked while walking towards them along with her twin brother. Caranthir took a step forward, his sharp face was red as a tomato. He bows his head to Lachril and looks to her violet eyes.

"I wished to see if you were okay from our last events at your nana's grave...but Celegorm and Curufin follow me, wanting to make fun of me before you... which lead Ambarussa to follow me too..." Caranthir's voice trembling with embarrassing and rage, glaring to Celegorm, who was smirking to his younger brother.

"Well...As you are all here, we could go for a hunt! It may do well for my sister's rage." Idhrendir said while smirking to his twin sister.

They all nod, Celegorm fist pump the air, happy to go for a good hunt. The Fëanor sons and the Targaryen twins walk to the stables and mount their horses, grabbing their bows and arrows.

As they were walking out of the stables, Idhrendir saw his father and Ecthelion walking towards them with a slim figure behind them. "Hello, Ada and Lord Ecthelion," Idhrendir said while bowing his head.

"Hello, ion nin! Where are you heading to?" Glorfindel asked while looking to the group of elves, noticing how Lachril was ignoring him, pouting on her horse.

"We are going on a hunt! Do you wish to join us, Ada?" Idhrendir asked softly, patting gently the neck of his black stallion.

"I think we may! Oh! I also wish to introduce you to Lady Nithroel Wysaran!... She is an old friend of mine and Ecthelion." with Glorfindel's words, Nithroel steps up from behind him, smiling softly to the Targaryen twins.

"Hello, Your Graces. It's wonderful to meet you two!" she said gently, bowing her head to the Prince and Princess.

They both nod in politely, Lachril eyes studying the black-haired elleth in curiosity. In the corner of her eye, Lachril notices the Fëanor sons going tense, staring at Nithroel in disbelief.

"...Nithroel..." Maedhros whispers quietly which grabbed Nithroel attention.

"It's good to see you in one piece again, Nelya." she said with her blue eyes full of mischief.

There is a silence between the two of them, Maedhros staring at the Noldor girl with sorrowful and joyful eyes. Lachril could feel their tension in the air which made Maedhros's brother and Glorfindel and Ecthelion looking down in nervousness.

"Ahh...Well! Let's get going then! Idhrendir and Lachril, you two led the Fëanor sons to the hunting area! We will catch you when we are ready." Glorfindel said to his children, trying to cut the tension between Maedhros and Nithroel.

Nodding, the Targaryen twins led the Noldor elves to the dense woods. Lachril made a note in her mind to ask her father of what happen between Nelya and the Noldor elleth in past...and also ask him more about her mother's world since he always avoids the subject whenever she asks him. 

Hey Guys!!! Here is a new chapter! I hope you like it and feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

XOXO