one

I am not in danger, darling

I am not in danger, darling. I am the danger.

--------------

Let us tell an old story a new and we will see how well you know it, and just how much has changed. As many stories begin with 'Once upon a time' so shall ours. Once upon a time, not long ago from today if I might add, there were two kingdoms that were, that is if you asked me, the worst neighbours, the discord and fighting between them were so vast that it was said only a great hero or a terrible villain might bring them together. In one kingdom lived people like you and me with a terrible and greedy king to rule over them. They were forever discontent and envious of the wealth and beauty of their neighbours. For in the other kingdom, the Moors lived every manner of strange and wonderful creature. And they needed neither king nor queen but trusted in one another. But that was just the bringing of the end. And many years passed by since then, and with the years, the magic and joy of Moors died. The people within the kingdoms got old and withered away. And now our story starts a new once again. With the royal family travelling by their carriage. Well, it's not technically a normal carriage.

------------------

A graceful figure stepped out of the car, the car itself was nothing interesting, it was a 1967 Chevrolet Impala, a car many people found boring, old and most of the times plain.  What was special was the figure that stepped out of the car, a tall slim figure with such a  beautiful and smooth skin that you could almost see her glow; with a small and upturned nose, a well-sculpted almost statuesque square-shaped face with feline-like grey eyes and lips so plump and rose they could almost be described as bee-stung. The figure was a woman. And what a beautiful woman she was. If you looked at her the first thing that popped in everyone's head was 'the gold standard of beauty'. But her appearance wasn't the only thing that drew people in. She emitted such a powerful and dark sexual energy that you couldn't help but be drawn to.

The women stepped aside and lifted her hand, catching a more petite one. A petite blonde girl stepped out of the car, jumping so fast that she almost stumbled if it wasn't for the hand holding her own, her almost white looking hair fell on her shoulders, her round-shaped blue eyes sparkling with excitement, as she let out a small giggle, making the slightly taller woman smile at her antics.

''Please be careful beastie. We wouldn't want you to ruin another dress, isn't that right Diaval?" The black-haired man who just happened to open the trunk of the car raised his head quickly to respond. The back of his head hitting the metal.

''Oh, shit... I mean, no we wouldn't want you to lose another one of your pretty dresses. Your mother worked very hard to make them.'' The woman throws the man one of the darkest and angriest looks she could master.

'' Come on beastie, you could look inside.'' She said with a quick smile towards the blonde teenager. '' And I could end my suffering and avoid all these disgusting humans down the street.'' 

''Uncle Diaval, I want the room next to mother.'' The princess said racing towards the house and opening the door with lightning speed she quickly runs upstairs. 

''Aurora don't run in the house. I don't want to have to clean the dirt off the floor.'' Diaval triest to run after her, to catch her before she could make more mess. God knows he would be the one cleaning this up, and he didn't one to start on the first day. '' Maleficent, please say something.'' He tried to plead with the woman, only to discover that she has already cleaned the dirt, and Aurora's shoes, with her magic. Watching as she slowly turned on her heel to take a bottle of expensive wine from the car and heading towards the kitchen.

'' I'm surrounded by idiots.'' Maleficent groaned, raising her head to massage her temple. ''But they are my idiots.'' She smiled finally finding a tall glass, but not even a few minutes passed before she heard glass breaking and two very frightened screams.  The smile died on her lips thinking of the expansive painting she had upstairs. She turned towards the stairs, and with a dark look, Maleficent headed towards the area the sound was coming from.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally a chapter <3

Hope you guys liked this chapter, and I can't wait to read your comments. Love you <3