13

Jimin opened his eyes and felt the sun hit his face. He groaned and winced as he moved. The pain in his back was immense and he decided not to complain because he didn't get the worst of it.

"Oh, you're finally awake." Jisso beamed. Jimin smiled to her and continued to wince as he felt more stings to his body. Jisso carefully gave him a cup of tea.

Jimin looked around and saw that Yoongi's bed was empty. Jisso noticed the worried look and sat next to him carefully.

"He got up earlier than you and is standing in the bell tower right now." She reassured him. Jimin nodded and looked out of the other window and saw Yoongi standing outside and leaning on the fence. Jimin got up and limped carefully to the door.

Jisso watched as Jimin opened the door and walked over to the brown haired male.

Yoongi was standing in the breeze, remembering those horrible moments he witnessed and tried to stop.

He was feeling a certain way. He hated that he didn't really help Jimin as much as he wanted to. He sighed and felt more pain in his chest. Yoongi softly held onto the painful area where Jungkook wrapped bandages on him.

"Yoongi!" Jimin exclaimed. Yoongi looked over and saw a bandaged Jimin slowly walking to him. The sight of him made Yoongi's stomach churn. His back was wrapped and his skin was still paler than usual, although, he was gaining color back in his face. Then Yoongi finally understood what the feeling was.

Guilt.

Yoongi walked to him and brought him into a hug. Jimin carefully winced and hugged him back slowly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't help you." Yoongi whispered. Jimin furrowed his brows and looked at Yoongi. He was hiding his eyes behind his hair, but when Jimin moved his bangs, he saw teary eyes.

Jimin sighed and wiped his eyes carefully.

"You did help me. You saved me from possibly bleeding to death." Jimin reassured, but Yoongi didn't feel good. There was a sting deep in his heart because he could've gotten there faster if he just got the hell up and ignored whatever demon man that was.

"Hey, Yoongi, stop that. Stop doubting what I say. We're alright and alive and you helped me. Thank you." Jimin gave him a bright smile and Yoongi felt his eyes water more. He felt guilty, but he had to agree that he made Namjoon take the worst on him instead.

"Alright. I'm glad I could help." He finally smiled to the slightly shorter male and accepted the thanks.

Yoongi looked out into the distance and sighed. Jimin's gem was still on his neck and Yoongi knew it was a Citrine. It wasn't the rarest out of all, but in this kingdom, it was seen as a very bright gem with the ability to stand out.

Jimin stood out a lot. But there was something Yoongi questioned more to himself. Did Jimin remember the incident with the staff? Yoongi sure did, and he was worried about that emerald staff getting into the wrong hands.

Maybe it was still hidden under rocks, maybe no one would find it. Who would? It's almost impossible to try. Especially since it is hidden well.

Jimim noticed the emptiness in Yoongi's eyes, almost as if he was staring into the clouds and daydreaming. Jimin smiled. Yoongi really did space out a lot.

"Can I ask you a question?" Jimin asked, gaining the attention back from the elder. Yoongi nodded and looked to him.

"Before you came into the palace, you looked familiar. Where have we met before?" Jimin asked. Yoongi felt his heart drop. If he told Jimin, they might kill each other. He had to lie.