Chapter 14

Kai's PO

Kai's PO

As soon as I entered. I started to panic. I cant believe he just said that to me. I can't stop my tears why am I crying?

Fuck. Why am I acting this way. I'm not even with him, Well not with with him officially. The only thing that triggered me was what he said. Is he going to leave to be with his first love?

Am I sensitive now?

"Kai?" Dean called out for me.

Shit. I wiped my tears.

Just Calm down kai.

Calm down.

Hold it together.

Breath.

Just breath.

Breath Kai.

"Yeaah".

"You're back?" He appeared from the living room. "What happened?"

"Nothing" I laughed nervously.

"You're eyes are bloodshot. What happened kai?". I averted my eyes. I don't what to tell him. He doesn't even know about me and Aiden.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I smiled, but Dean just looked at me with-What's that look, he looks alerted and concerned. "You're lying? What did Aiden do? Did he hurt you?" My eyes widened. "How do you know it's about Aiden?"I asked.

"First you have been hanging out with him aloot. Secondly I know that you like him or started to have feelings for him. I'm not dumb plus you will be angry if I told you this, but ummm I sent few of my men to keep an eye on you." Why am I not surprised that he actually sent his men to tail me. I rolled my and I still feel guilty he's my only brother and I didn't even tell him about Aiden.

"Ughhh Fine. I like Aiden. Happy?"

"Ecstatic" he smiled and waited for me to continue. "I am not gay. I think I just like Aiden a little bit more. He just ummm. How can I say this." I rubbed my face."umm. He umm I think he still have feelings for his 'First Love'." Then I started laughing at my own stupidity that I'm actually feeling jealous froM his first love. "He actually wanted to hide it from me."

"Did you guys um. Did you like, do it?" He was blushing and I blushed "Deeeean NO." Then I hit his shoulder.

"Okay okaay I was just asking." He laughed.

He looked at my then at my shirt "Didn't you wear that shirt yesterday?" Dean frowned.

"Yeah..." why there nothing wrong with me this shirt twice.

"Why?!?" He asked.

"because i am disgusting" I shrugged as the bell rang.

Tyler and Matt usually they just enter without ringing the bell, because both of them they have a spare key. "Who is it?" He just shrugged. "Stay inside okay?"