Yes, I've been broken-hearted (Blue since the day we parted)

While Jessika and Rose were busy drinking margaritas and cocktails at the bar, Rey had been moving random things back and forth around the hotel, trying to find the perfect spot for every single chair, floral arrangement, or tablecloth. Needless to say, it had not been good for her nerves. So when she entered the old goathouse and heard the floorboards creak above her, she was startled. 

Had there been a break-in? 

 She soon shrugged it off, deemed it a crazy hallucination on her part, and continued with her cleaning. After she heard the creaking again, she was almost sure that she was cracking up. Rey resorted to humming the fear away, an old technique she adopted after being in several unpleasant foster homes in her childhood. As she hummed, she swore that she could hear various voices speaking in hushed whispers. 

Rey quickly turned the corner to face the door that hid the source of the voices. She slowly creaked the door open enough to see inside, and suddenly wished that she hadn't. Standing right in the center of the room was Poe Dameron, attempting to blow up an air mattress. As he spoke to someone next to him, she opened the door a little further to reveal an African-American man. Rey blinked multiple times, to see if the vision of two of her exes would go away with a few blinks of an eye. As fate would have it, it would only get worse. 

Poe opened his mouth to speak, and the next words that came from his mouth made her head spin. 

"Hey Benny-boy, get over here! You're missing out on all the fun!" 

Ben? Holy Shit. Could it be? 

"I would hardly call blowing up a mattress fun, Dameron." 

Rey was certain of it now, she would recognise his smooth, deep voice anywhere. It all seemed too much for her, all three exes in one room, and her vision blurred. Her last conscious action was to try and direct her fainting body away from the door, so she would not have to deal with them right away. 

***

"Hey Benny-Boy, get over here! You're missing out on all the fun!" Poe teased, beckoning for Ben to come over and join him and Finn. 

"I would hardly call blowing up a mattress fun, Dameron." Ben replied, but soon grinned and came to sit next to the other two. 

"What is there to do on this island anyway? I just came here to see - REY!"

Rey had just fallen through their door. 

*** 

After the three men brought Rey on the half-blown up cot, they sat around the bed, waiting for her to wake up. 

Poe was the first to speak. 

"She hasn't woken up yet, it's been four minutes. Do you think we should do something?" 

"I don't know, what do you think Ben?"

But Ben was not listening. He was staring at Rey's sleeping face, eerily calm and peaceful. God, she was beautiful. 

"Ben?" 

"I don't think he's listening, Finn. Maybe we should go the old-school way and kiss her awake, like Prince-Charming. I volunteer." 

"Poe! That's not a good  idea!"

A small, feminine voice broke through the shouting of their argument. 

"Nobody is kissing anybody, Dameron." 

Rey groggily go up from the cot, and amid all the shocked gasps of her name, she showed only one emotion. Anger.

"What the hell are you doing here!?"

"Rey, please, it's not a big deal-" 

"Not a big deal? The three of you show up, on the most important weekend of my life, and you have to ruin everything with your presence!" she growled at them. 

"Well, I ran into Poe, and we decided to go on spontaneous vacation!" 

"Finn, do you really think that I would believe you? You have never been a spontaneous person. And when in the would you have met Poe? I'm not stupid." Rey really did not mean to come off as hostile, but it was all getting too much for her to bear. Tears were starting to brim at her eyes. She whipped her head around to stare daggers at Ben. 

"And you! I thought I told you to never come back to this island! You have no right!" she shouted, her voice breaking. Ben could only stare apologetically. Rey continued. 

"Absolutely no right! After you broke my heart, I told you to get out! Why can't you ever listen! 

"Rey-I'm so sor-" Ben started to butt into the conversation. 

"No! Don't even try to apologize." She turned to Poe. "Do you still have that boat of yours?" 

He nodded. 

"Good! I want all three of you to pack up and get out of here as soon as possible. All of you, out of my sight by morning." 

"But Rey!" 

"I said get out of my Inn!" 

She sprinted out of the goathouse, ignoring the tears that were slipping from her eyes. Whether they were just from anger or from unresolved heartbreak, she didn't want to consider either. 

Back in the goathouse, the men were looking at each other with shocked expressions. Again, Poe was the first to speak, this time solely directed at Ben. 

"Dude, you fucked up bad." 

Ben, eyes blurry with tears that wouldn't fall, could only nod.