Always

Kyle has been saving up for a year now and he finally has enough money to pay for a trip with his best mate. £208.50 will pay for two tickets to Thorpe Park. And he has bought them for Mike's 17th birthday. They walk out of school together.

"Oi. Happy birthday, my friend!" Kyle whispers in his ear and pulls the tickets out of his bag. Mike's eyes widen and he swears.

___________________________

They dash into the theme park and bolt to a ride called The Swarm or something like that. It goes up and around and down and it's crazy.

They hop off dizzy from the ride. Kyle falls over.

"That. Was. Awesome."

"Agreed!" Both of their phones buzz and Kyles says:

From Bae ❤️❤️❤️

Hi! Where are you today? x

He texts back.

At a theme park love u babe x

Another buzz.

Kk babe xxx 😘

Kyle smiles to himself and glances over to Mike who has the biggest smile on his face and is bright pink.

"Hey, Ky! This is the best birthday ever!!" He shows him his phone and says, "Your sister just asked me out!"

Kyle internally cringes and sighs. Annabelle Jameson was adopted so does not count in the family feud. She can do or say what ever she pleases. She is Kyle's mother and father's favourite.

Kyles father is sadistic and beats his mother. Kyle comforts her when she cries. Kyle lives on the wealthy side of town and is well off whereas Mike is.. let's say.. not so well off.

Anyway, he turns and smiles. "Just so you know, she has had a crush on you for years now." Mike squeals. "Text her back. Video me on Colossus, yeah?"

Mike nods and gets out his phone. He videos him and we post it on YouTube.

"300 views already and 256 likes and also 12 new subscribers!"

"Nice!"

They walk off to Kyle's minibus and they drive home after a full day.