🆁🅴🅿🅻🅰🆈🔄

Whitesmoke was so his color.

He shook out the strands of his recently dyed hair and watched as the lazy morning light bouncing off of the slivery strand in just the right way that made Baek's heart swell with pride. Humming lightly, he opened up the cupboard that held his necessities, feeling slightly guilty for arguing with the hairdresser lady the other day (after all, he'd asked for moonstone). Coating his hands lightly with product, he ran them through his hair, gently untangling knots and massaging his scalp. He took in his purposefully messy hair for a second to admire it for all it's worth before getting to work with his usual smokey eye look.

Dabbing a little bit of gloss on lips as the finishing touch, he check himself out on the full length propped against the wall. The tight fabric of his jeans clung to his curves like they were a part of him while the crop AC/DC top exposed enough skin for the fishnets to cover. Baekhyun looked like a whore. He liked it.

Padding out of his room after a quick spritz of perfume, he walked over to his desk backpack in hand and shovelled everything into it before righting them. Slinging the bag on he walked to the entrance on his mini studio apartment with a lazy smirk gracing his pretty face. Today was gonna be his day, he could feel it.

He felt like crying, not that he would but still. His head already throbbed from his lack of sleep and now he had to deal with another headache this early in the morning.

"Kim Jin-Ae, stop that right this instance or I'm telling your dad," Chanyeol bellowed out at the demon child whilst withering at the sight of the utterly wrecked room. Jongdae better pay up for the damage that 'date night' came with this morning. Really the shit he has to put up with cause of his friends; thank god he loves them or they're all be buried in backyard by now.

Jin-Ae regarded Yeol for moment, not deeming a threat perhaps, immediately going back to her attempt at uprooting the succulent. Groaning deep in his chest, he hurried over and picked up the toddler to prevent either party from crying. Stumbling over to the sink, while acting as damage control as prying the gremlin's hands away from her mouth, he glared at her before looking pointedly at the sink. In turn the mistake pouted back up at him, eyes slightly glossed over. Of course she inherited her dad's puppy eyes, of course she would, the universe hates him after all.

Chanyeol almost drops the kid when he felt the fabric at the base of her onesie and the wailing began. Curse Dae and his strong as genes. Today was not gonna be his day, fuck.