💀 38 💀

"Y'know, I knew you'd fall victim to my-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Lewis found himself slammed against the door which he had just haphazardly thrown open, a pair of hands viciously gripped around his neck. His eyes widened in fear as he looked up at the male who clearly wasn't Ellie. The man's grip tightened, nails beginning to dig into the skin and drawing blood, and he stared deeply into Lewis' fear-filled irises. He was tall and imposing, his frame towering over Lewis' like a skyscraper.

"Listen closely," He growled, remnant of some sort of beast or dog, "you stay the fuck away from Joshua, you got it?"

"Mate, there's been a misunder-"

"I said, you got it?"

He pulled Lewis away from the door, only to slam him back twice as hard. Lewis wheezed for breath, his lungs quickly losing the oxygen it deeply required.

"Please, I can't fucking-"

"I ain't having you interfere with what I've gotta do. So you stay the fuck away from my boyfriend, and leave me to do what I please. Do I make myself clear?!"

The dark, sadistic tone in his voice worried Lewis, but he was left with no other option. With a meek nod, Lewis muttered out an agreement. Satisfied, the man dropped him, Lewis falling to the ground like a rag doll.

"I'll be taking my leave now. Be a good boy, won't you?"

"You're a fucking monster." Lewis spat as the aggressor turned around, walking back to his car.

His words only fuelled James' smirk.