ThE bEgInInG

V-TEAM

Ok, so this is officially a Reddie story. ;) It takes place the summer after they encountered IT. (as kids BTW)

______________________________________________

"Bev!" Eddie shouted to his friend Beverly. They were racing on their bikes to their friend Bills' house. It had been about a week after they had encountered Pennywise the clown, and they still couldn't believe what happened. Bill, of course, took it the worst, since he had lost his brother to the vicious clown that only came out every 27 years. The clown that had tormented the kids of Derry Maine for decades, if not centuries. Richie had ridden past both Bev and Eddie which made Eddie last to reach Bill's home. "You owe me $20," He said as he dropped his red bike and ran up the short set of stairs that lead to the large porch of Bills' house. "Yeah, whatever" Bev replied with an annoyed tone. As Richie knocked on the door, they could all hear footsteps from inside. Bill came to the door and lead them inside. Stan had already gotten to his house, beating all of them. Soon enough Mike had arrived.  

They were sitting in Bills basement, which brought them unsettling memories. Richie looked over at Eddie just to make sure he was ok, as he was overdramatic at times. A silence had appeared over them. They didn't think of it as awkward.  "Ok so are we going to the quarry or not" Mike had said, breaking the silence. "Yeah like we've been sitting here longer than Eddie's mom taking a shit" Richie had said as an excuse to look over at Ed's who had looked at him and said, "That's not even close to being funny asshole!". Richie had found Eddie's "hilarious" reaction -as he called it- and laughed loudly.  Ugh! Eddie thought as he stared at Richie, with anger in his eyes. Richie was too lost in Eddie's eyes to think of a joke to say, ignoring the conversation that was going on around him. 

Apparently Eddie had got lost in the other's eyes and paid no attention to the conversation Ben, Bev, Bill, Mike, and Stan where having. "I know a place in the woods next to the barrens" Ben had suggested. "Ok well, let's go there" Bev looked over at Ben with a smile. "Wuh-wait did you s-say the b-b-barrens?" Bill said a look of concern washed over his unsettled face. "It's ok Bill, I promise" Stan whispered as he grabbed Bill's hand with a small smile, but soon takes his hand away so no one else notices.  Bill looked over and giggled, making Stan feel good. "Bill we don't have to go if you don't want to," Stan this time, said loud enough for all the losers to hear. "Nuh-no it's f-fine, we c-can guh-go," Bill said, like a cue for Richie and Eddie to stop staring at each other.

"Where are we going?" Eddie asks as he looked away from Richie thinking How long was I staring?. "Were you even listening Eddie?" Richie asks. "More then you were" Eddie shoots back at Richie. "You're right, I was too busy listening to your mom scream my name-" Richie got cut off by Stan saying "Alright lovebirds, let's go." (AU: If you understand why I made Stan say that, ily) Eddie gets up and grabs his bike, as well as the other losers club members.

...

"Here we are," Ben says, as he drops his bike. They were about 5 minutes off the barrens. The 7 teens put down their bikes and watched as Ben opened the latch to the soon to be called losers lounge. (AU: Ok if anyone has a better name I will change this lol. I needed something for now.) Ben had gone down the latter with Bev following closely after. Stan and Bill came down after the other 2. Leaving Mike, Eddie, and Richie. "See ya in the underworld," Mike said with a chuckle going down the latter. "You first," Eddie said to Richie and to his surprise, he obeyed. Richie had gotten down the latter and waited for Eddie. Eddie started to climb down with thoughts in his mind like This is so unsanitary. To make matters worse, his palms were soaked with sweat. As he reached for the next step, his foot and hand slipped, causing him to fall backward. Richie had caught him...

______________________________________________

Thanks for reading this trash, I'm so tired...

740 words.